Author Topic: Gmod picture thread!  (Read 23108 times)

heres somekind of fight between gman and breen

Have a Breen pulling on his briefcase.

guess ill make that pic right away
just one sec
here it is

heres another pic i made

ALL YOUR PAGE SEVEN ARE BELONG TO ME
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 11:14:53 PM by lu1g1 »

Rip off ;-;..... Any ways I added a breen pulling on his suit case any thing elss I should add? Oh and about the guy with the mellon: I put him in there cause of the pizza delivery smith in the super flash bros part of 'the matrix has you'.

I find these funny

And a different version of the above picture

More

I see Freeman, and Kleiner, also, my stupid scoreboard is messed up, i accidentally pressed TAB and it was stuck there

Uh oh

The turtles have possessed another innocent person!

Wut?

Oh no, ugly Heavy wants my Banana Phone!

I find these funny

And a different version of the above picture

More

I see Freeman, and Kleiner, also, my stupid scoreboard is messed up, i accidentally pressed TAB and it was stuck there

Uh oh

The turtles have possessed another innocent person!

Wut?

Oh no, ugly Heavy wants my Banana Phone!

how do you make the skin of a ragdoll green or red and how do you resize a ragdoll

For the color thing, i used the Color (Or is it Colour?) tool and changed the color around to what i wanted, for the resized ragdoll thing, it's kinda hard to explain

Click this link here, it's a tutorial on how to do it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNXEDgGahVU

Most maps have a small map somewhere outside, you just need to use noclip to get to it

For the color thing, i used the Color (Or is it Colour?) tool and changed the color around to what i wanted, for the resized ragdoll thing, it's kinda hard to explain

Click this link here, it's a tutorial on how to do it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNXEDgGahVU

Most maps have a small map somewhere outside, you just need to use noclip to get to it

like gm_construct

Dude sorry to ask but wtf is gmod

Dude sorry to ask but wtf is gmod

Google it.

Also lu1g1, was it necessary to quote all those images? :/

Ok i've looked at it and could some-one answer these questions for me
1. Is it hard to use
2.Sence i dont have any of the required games yet witch one should i get?
3. Can people host servers
4. Is it really fun?

1. Not unless you're planning to build some epic and complicated robot first try.
2. CS:S is my recommendation. Lots of useful props.
3. Yes.
4. When you have someone to play with, yes.

yeah gmod was the first steam game i got, so i got the CSS + Gmod package :3

ok but one last question do i have to script the characters or something like that cause ive tried rpg maker and it was so loving hard like i had to type all this stuff just to make a npc do something

Edit: can you use microphones connected to your computer cause i have a built in one...
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 06:17:43 PM by McDevin »

1. Gmod is Garry's Mod
2. It's fun, but i get bored alone D:
3. I'm not creative so i'm really bored
4. I too recommend Counter Strike: Source
5. I don't know how to script, so i'm sorry can't help ya there, if i could script, i'd make a walk script D:
6. A thing i find fun to do is throw a grenade at you foot, hit 1 twice to go to the Gravity Gun, and quickly pick up and throw the grenade, also, in the room behind the spawn in Construct, aim at the floor, shoot the Combine Gun's secondary shot, hit 1 twice to go to the Gravity Gun, then quickly try to grab the Combine Energy Ball you shot, then shoot it at an enemy, or let it go and watch it bounce around :D

But can you talk with built in microphones . And what game ha those cool people in a white suit with one red eye?

But can you talk with built in microphones . And what game ha those cool people in a white suit with one red eye?
Plug-in mics, yes, built in mics, dunno, and Garry's Mod doesn't have that white suit and one red eye thing... Um, what game does?