Author Topic: Engine Problems  (Read 5816 times)

trying to port on a demo? 0_0

Demo you can't change the engine... thats bout it.

On that note: BUY IT YOU KIWI... now thats what I call tribal.

I'll try to buy it. :D

I don't know where to post, I have an account. :'(

The reason you don't have an account is because you downloaded the TGE Source off some cheap site, and should be shot. Anyone who helps this guy with his pirated TGE should also be shot, in my opinion.

I do so have an account and i'm using the demo..

You can't modify the C++ using the demo. You've downloaded the TGE Source off a filesharing website, and have the nerve to come and ask for help using it here.

The reason you don't have an account is because you downloaded the TGE Source off some cheap site, and should be shot. Anyone who helps this guy with his pirated TGE should also be shot, in my opinion.

You can't modify the C++ using the demo. You've downloaded the TGE Source off a filesharing website, and have the nerve to come and ask for help using it here.
Ephi how do I use Limewire?

Well, first you have to download it, silly, from their official site at www.lemonparty.org.

(Link deliberately broken, as it is not really the limewire website but a sick, twisted, shock website. Enjoy!)

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 05:17:58 AM by Badspot »

Your making a game in the demo...
That makes no sense whatsoever.

I gave up warez.

Your making a game in the demo...
That makes no sense whatsoever.

Modifying files?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 05:59:56 PM by Jookia »

a way to get at the source would be to decompile it but that would end in a lawsuit and angry people smiting you.

If you gave up warez, how did you manage to get TGE 1.5 source? They don't give it out on their website.

i think hes going to be smited soon.

RC got banned noes, I think he went a bit too far with my Sarcasm.

RC got banned noes, I think he went a bit too far with my Sarcasm.
He got banned for 30 days for that =\

I don't have the 1.5 source.