Author Topic: ► V13 Bugs  (Read 30038 times)

No, I like checking this thread, and that was a friendly hostile, sarcastic suggestion.
Sick of your bullstuff. Consider ourselves strangers.

It was a friendly suggestion, want to complain, take it to Drama. I do check this thread regularly.

For me, whenever I first spawn on a slate map, I spawn in the ground, just enough to where when I crouch, I go through it. I think this is his problem?
Actually, this happens to me as well.

With both "Download Sounds" and "Download Music" off, MP3 sound effects still forcibly download to people.

Actually, this happens to me as well.
They have either edited the map or you are using an add-on that forgets up the spawn location. 

I have literally spawned like 10,000 times in slate without this problem happening. 

Badspot

• Administrator
With both "Download Sounds" and "Download Music" off, MP3 sound effects still forcibly download to people.

These are client-side options.  You decide if you want to download or not, not if you want to upload to other people. 

These are client-side options.  You decide if you want to download or not, not if you want to upload to other people. 
I think he was speaking as if the people have it turned off.

Badspot

• Administrator
Wait you can use mp3?  Does that even work? 

Exactly what I was thinking.

Yeah. I've downloaded a couple of Mp3 sounds mysteriously from a couple of servers which I don't remember, I didn't have any download options enabled.I didn't realise until I decided to see the console and see what I got... . They work strangely enough....

Someone made an Add-On "Item_Sandvich" with "eat.mp3". I joined a random server that had this with all download options off and it loaded that sound.

Someone made an Add-On "Item_Sandvich" with "eat.mp3". I joined a random server that had this with all download options off and it loaded that sound.
Probably because you already have it?

No. It loaded the sound as in "Downloading Add-Ons/Item_Sandvich/eat.mp3". I do not have that Add-On.

No. It loaded the sound as in "Downloading Add-Ons/Item_Sandvich/eat.mp3". I do not have that Add-On.

Yeah, I've got that file, and never once have had sounds/music downloading on.

All those add-ons of yours are failed due to failed models and crappy edits.
i know that the mdels were crappy and all but i liked it cause it had all of the weapons i needed so dont post a lik if you have it here just pm me it so you dont give the failed addons back to the world