Poll

Author Topic: Clone2's Server  (Read 4750 times)

"I've never generated my own."

No, just no. Don't generate AT ALL. Make it, or let me make it. Hell, even mention my name somewhere, that's enough for me.

Works: http://s894.photobucket.com/profile/tudoreleuu

You apparently play Roblox...So my answer is...NO!

Here's the daily updates for the server.
I'm currently working on a colorset called Clone2's Colorset.  Of course, since I made it, it's going to replace Untamed's colorset on the server.  I'm sorry.  Although, I might not get it done till the middle of May, so you still have a while to enjoy Untamed's.

Requests for add-ons for the Independence Day server must be in by Friday, June 22nd, 2012.

We've got new plans!
Excited for the last day of school?
Well, we're going to have a server up from Thursday, May 24th, 2012 to Thursday, April 7th, 2012.  That way, whether you're getting out early, on time or late, you'll still be able to enjoy the server!
Last minute requests must be in by Thursday, May 17th, 2012.

Sorry that I didn't get the daily updates for the server posted yesterday.
I was busy fixing some problems with Minecraft.

I'm currently working on a colorset called Clone2's Colorset.  Of course, since I made it, it's going to replace Untamed's colorset on the server.  I'm sorry.  Although, I might not get it done till the middle of May, so you still have a while to enjoy Untamed's.

Requests for add-ons for the Independence Day server must be in by Friday, June 22nd, 2012.

Requests for add-ons for the Last Day of School server must be in by Thursday, May 17th, 2012.

Requests for add-ons for the Last Day of School server must be in by Thursday, May 17th, 2012.

wow just make a single "news section" on the first page somewhere instead of bumping this mercilessly with 8 or more posts in a row.

wow just make a single "news section" on the first page somewhere instead of bumping this mercilessly with 8 or more posts in a row.
Okay, fine.
I won't bump anymore.
Although there will be some bumps if there's new plans or big news.

The server had to be shut down due to some computer problems.
It will be back up today some time from 3:45 PM - 4:00 PM, depending on the speed of my computer at the time.

NOTE*: I havn't been on the server in about two days, so I havn't saved any bricks then.
Any bricks created in the last two day won't be on the server.

Also, I'm now letting people apply for admin.
See the Admins section for information.

The server had to be shut down due to some computer problems.
It will be back up today some time from 3:45 PM - 4:00 PM, depending on the speed of my computer at the time.

NOTE*: I havn't been on the server in about two days, so I havn't saved any bricks then.
Any bricks created in the last two day won't be on the server.

Also, I'm now letting people apply for admin.
See the Admins section for information.
Change of plans.
Due to these computer problems getting worse, the server will be shut until the date of Last Day of School server.
I'm going to see what I can do to fix these problems.  But whether they get fixed early or not, the server will still be shut down untl that date.

Remember, server's back up tommarow!

Remember, server's back up tommarow!
Sorry, slight delay.
The server won't be up until 8:00 P.M. (Central) tonight.

You shouldn't list default add-ons.
Also you need way more actual add-ons.

this jake smith guy is blocking off my build that I was building and generally being a richard

his ID is 32744, I thought I had a picture of it, but I guess I didn't save it, sorry.

Also, server becoming VERY spammy and in-need of an admin.

You shouldn't list default add-ons.
Also you need way more actual add-ons.
I've said it a thousand times before.
You can request add-ons.

this jake smith guy is blocking off my build that I was building and generally being a richard
-snip-
-snip-

his ID is 32744, I thought I had a picture of it, but I guess I didn't save it, sorry.

Also, server becoming VERY spammy and in-need of an admin.
-snip-
I've destroyed all spam bricks.
I have made eleven admins on the server (some may not be listed on post).
I think I have plunty.

I'm sorry that things have been going slow lately.
I've been busy with a lot of things to do with school.
But since I'm out of school, I will have a lot more time to make the server as great as possible.

Clone make me admin again -_-
I am super admin, ID 8448. My name is Secton.