Author Topic: Rage, I don't fully understand  (Read 2731 times)

huh? you don't want to be a robot?
You know honestly, sometimes I completely agree with the things you say then at other points you are a complete twat.
Do you have like bipolar or something? Honest question.

I'm going to be completely honest here

I have no idea if that was sarcasm or not
Nah, it wasn't sarcasm. I try to live my live as neutrally as possible. I'll show emotion, but only in moderation.

Nah, it wasn't sarcasm. I try to live my live as neutrally as possible. I'll show emotion, but only in moderation.
I do the same thing for the most part.

take some happy pills

or any other anti-rage drug

guys watch yola try and exert dominance over people on a lego forum through rage and futile flaming attempts here! (be sure to read through to the next page~)

guys watch yola try and exert dominance over people on a lego forum through rage and futile flaming attempts here! (be sure to read through to the next page~)
You broke the link man, can't be playin games like that.

just read the whole topic http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=228781

Ahhh. No offense, but
I just literally can't believe you just... Like holy stuff.
People are legitimately as handicapped as this?

Hoooooly forget.

Let me explain this to you little forget for brains.

Jimmy dislikes Bobby
Jimmy tells his friends that he dislikes Bobby because Bobby stole his lunch one day
Jimmy's friends tell Jimmy they also dislike Bobby, but for other reasons
A week later, Jimmy has been left out of his little conversation about Bobby
Jimmy figures he isn't getting enough attention so he hops into the conversation and blurts:
"GUYS ITS OK I TOLD BOBBY I FORGIVE HIM, STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM PLEASE BECAUSE I FORGAVE HIM"

It doesn't loving matter Jimmy forgave Bobby, you know why? Because Jimmy's thoughts aren't loving relevant.  Jimmy is an attention whoring little twat.
are you possibly talking about stuff like this?

idk man

maybe you're the hulk

Oh god lol.
Non-serious answers like these are a big reason why I love these forums.