Author Topic: USA to Face Japan in Giant Robot Duel in 1 Year - MegaBots upgrade KickStarter  (Read 12930 times)

based on practicality instead of looking pretty.
mecha will never be practical
outside of maybe like
power armor if you consider that to be mecha

mecha will never be practical
outside of maybe like
power armor if you consider that to be mecha

I'm only talking about this specific situation.

But if you want to talk about this in practical military use then yes it will be ages before mecha become practical. Or at least i assume so. Exo suits are really the focus right now since its more controllable on a small scale as its very similar to the proportions of the user.

Giant two legged mecha running around with heavy weapons is simply something we don't have the necessary tech for yet. "Never" is a term thats been overused though. Billy Mitchel had the last laugh about aircraft.

American team doesn't realize that Grant is a spy :^)

welp, time to set up japanese american citizen camps just to be sure  :cookieMonster:

Grant was born in California though.

holy stuff harm that picture is jpegged af

so who's gonna pilot the American one?

we can already expect the japanese one to be piloted by some unenthusiastic japanese teenager who is the only hope of saving japan from american imperialism, and despite being outmatched he'll win in the end through the power of friendship

forget that freedom will always prevail

i vote tom cruise

we can already expect the japanese one to be piloted by some unenthusiastic japanese teenager who is the only hope of saving japan from american imperialism, and despite being outmatched he'll win in the end through the power of friendship
the pilots are the guys on the videos
same thing for japan

holy stuff harm that picture is jpegged af
it's from an old 90s rts so the graphics used to make it look super dated for todays standards.

The entire nation is going to have to commit seppuku
beri dishonorabu

it's from an old 90s rts so the graphics used to make it look super dated for todays standards.

No. He means it looks like you tried to blow up a tiny ass picture.

Oh...

It was even bigger, I shrank it bit. Probably not enough for the smaller screen users.