Author Topic: Westboro Church - Most hated family in America  (Read 7695 times)

I did ask RedGajin and you decided to respond to me.
Because that question had NOTHING to do with what I was saying.

I can have opinions you know

it is unnatural and disgusting
you're disgusting for generalizing homoloveuality
it's completely natural. my father's gay.

wait what. so your dads gay and he married a girl? (im assuming here, dont forget me over because of it.)

your dad being gay matters how? lol

does the personal sympathy card work?

wait what. so your dads gay and he married a girl? (im assuming here, dont forget me over because of it.)
yeah
he was raised in the south so he never really thought about it due to social reasons - he wouldn't have been accepted
he believed that he was straight
eventually, he came to the point where he couldn't hide from it any longer
he's actually great friends with my mom still, lol.
your dad being gay matters how? lol

does the personal sympathy card work?
huh? oh, no, it's just a first-hand account of a completely normal human being with no adverse effects to other people

that makes you half gay :p

that makes you half gay :p
Laughed harder than I should have.

there are a couple of cigaretteots at my school, they offended heteroloveuals, and me because I apparently looked like justin beiber and they'd 'like ta forget me.' they were probably jackasses because they were bullied by others but it is what it is

That's grouping people together. Hating a group of people because of 2 (or more) people. So now since these 2 (or more) people did something to you/ offended you everyone one of them is unnatural?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 11:57:16 PM by mlockha »

I'm pretty sure if a member of my family died, and a group of people showed up to the funeral uninvited to celebrate it, I'd probably run up and hit as many of them as I could before I was restrained.

That is just forgeted up, I'm surprised nobody has ever burned down their church.

I'm pretty sure if a member of my family died, and a group of people showed up to the funeral uninvited to celebrate it, I'd probably run up and hit as many of them as I could before I was restrained.

That is just forgeted up, I'm surprised nobody has ever burned down their church.
Thing is some of them are lawyers and they do this so people do what you described and then they sue you.

Thing is some of them are lawyers and they do this so people do what you described and then they sue you.
Exactly.
They protested the funeral of my friend's brother who died from a bombing in Iraq. Fortunately a group of bikers surrounded the entire area and sung the national anthem and what not so nobody inside the funeral could hear or see anything outside the area.

someone should throw a rock at there window, then torch there house with a moltov.

someone should throw a rock at there window, then torch there house with a moltov.
Or you could just ignore them. Its not as hard as you think.

Or you could just ignore them. Its not as hard as you think.
it's pretty hard when mass amounts of them vote for bullstuff like illegalizing gay marriage