Poll

You choose!

-
-

Author Topic: Defend your castle! (Temporaraly postponed)  (Read 15369 times)

V4 will be coming out shortly with a buy room and ability to try out upgrades for your castle. (also some minor bug fixes.)

V4 will be coming out shortly with a buy room and ability to try out upgrades for your castle. (also some minor bug fixes.)

ya well thanks for ruining most of the surprise -_-
nevermind he's right though it will be out around Christmas if your lucky.

ya well thanks for ruining most of the surprise -_-
nevermind he's right though it will be out around Christmas if your lucky.

Woops

make a zombie survival with only skis
lol you'd be skiing away from zombies and the only way to kill them is to ski off a cliff and splat! they would be dead

V5 will be out in 2009 not saying when in 09 though

V5 will be out in 2009 not saying when in 09 though

Ohhhh this time I'll be there.

This is the most awesome zombie fight i have ever seen
im going to add mor commanders and perhaps even generals :D

This deserves to be dl'ed and bumped.

This deserves to be dl'ed and bumped.
it does, every 10 seconds

i loaded the save, and it didnt hardly look like its supposed too. the walls and floors are missing, so everything looks like its floating, ex. the castle walls, VIP box, zomie spawns, controls room,etc. what gives?
nvm
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 04:08:08 PM by qevil »

mkay so here's the deal, you people can either wait an extra month or so, so i can figure out how to finish the complete money system. or i can release with what had i originally planned (probably released in late January early February).

mkay so here's the deal, you people can either wait an extra month or so, so i can figure out how to finish the complete money system. or i can release with what had i originally planned (probably released in late January early February).
the money system is fine, you just cant add more zombies to it
please make 3 zombies in a tank and call it a zombie general squad, worth 3000

I'm building one of these, so I have a question. did you make prices for zombies per wave, per zombie, or did you put OnZombiedeath/NAMED BRICK/incrementprintcount/1 and OnPrintCountOverflow/NAMED BRICK/imcrementprintcount/1?

this would help. I'm making a sorf of town, as opposed to a castle.

Btw, this is.....well....i dont like to swaer, but ****ING AWESOME!

on my game of pic 6 i was trying to figure out what they meant and then i saw "H"so i m like "oooohhhh zombies activation switches"