Author Topic: Net neutrality shenanigins are happening.  (Read 39051 times)

if the vote gets cancelled I'm going to laugh my ass off at you guys for the rest of the day

why is non-neutrality so bad?
otherwise im crying for no reason

Do you watch sports on the internet?

No?

Well too bad you are forced to pay for a sports package if you want to use the internet.

why is non-neutrality so bad?
otherwise im crying for no reason
ISPs can throttle your internet for specific sites, like streaming services. Think of it this way, you need to pay extra to get full speed for a certain site. But, they could keep their services free of these things to benefit them further.

On another note, you should be able to see the proceeding here.

ISPs can throttle your internet for specific sites, like streaming services. Think of it this way, you need to pay extra to get full speed for a certain site. But, they could keep their services free of these things to benefit them further.

On another note, you should be able to see the proceeding here.
Were the ISPs doing that in 2014-2015?

A quick Google search
https://wccftech.com/net-neutrality-abuses-timeline/

notice how all those times they got their stuff pushed in by everyone around them

notice how all those times they got their stuff pushed in by everyone around them
why go out of the way to repeal these regulations when they stop this stuff from happening in the first place

i hope they dont repeal nut neutrality

ajit getting roasted by someone who was denied presence, god damn

I can't wait to be able to experience everyone on the internet either cheering like their ewoks who blew up the second death star or acting like they got stabbed in the mouth with an AIDS-infected knife
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 11:47:45 AM by Tactical Nuke »

why go out of the way to repeal these regulations when they stop this stuff from happening in the first place

because muh free market, regulation bad, etc. etc.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 12:00:57 PM by Electrk.. »