Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1240970 times)

Walter begins aiming on Blackjack-2 as he continues to close range

Bell and Ellie make half-aimed cannon attacks on both of the Culex drones, with Bell firing both of her cannons on Culex-2.

: Alright, hit that last turret and we can go home.

Ash

"Splash one Fulcrum! Four, Winchester," Ash reports, "I'm staying in formation and committing." He continues flying towards the hostile group and puts his gun cross on Fulcrum-3.

Lorens

"I'm on it! Snowman, in hot!" Lorens brings the Shiva to bear on the last target and extends the dorsal airbrake as he dives for the attack. The CCIP pipper falls over the particle weapon, and Lorens slowly squeezes the trigger, making doubly sure this last shot will count.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 09:32:09 PM by NoZoner »

Bell and Ellie make half-aimed cannon attacks on both of the Culex drones, with Bell firing both of her cannons on Culex-2.
LCB accuracy 55
Experience provides bonus of  5
Aim provides bonus of  10
Tiny target provides penalty of  10
Test taken at 60
Roll: 60 - success

RAC accuracy 50
Experience provides bonus of  5
Aim provides bonus of  10
Tiny target provides penalty of  10
Test taken at 55
Roll: 36 - success

Both of the drones are handled before they could become more of a problem.

"I'm on it! Snowman, in hot!" Lorens brings the Shiva to bear on the last target and extends the dorsal airbrake as he dives for the attack. The CCIP pipper falls over the particle weapon, and Lorens slowly squeezes the trigger, making doubly sure this last shot will count.
KSM accuracy 50
Experience provides bonus of 2
Gargantuan target provides bonus of 20
Aim provides bonus of 20
Test taken at 92
Roll: 29 - success

Both slugs reach their target and destroy the cannon emplacement. Your primary objective is accomplished, but Gaffe is still down and CSAR is going to have a rough time picking him up with the other weapons systems intact. Skytracer picks up a SAM.

"[No problem.]"
Markus begins lining up a shot on Fulcrum-1.
Walter begins aiming on Blackjack-2 as he continues to close range
"Splash one Fulcrum! Four, Winchester," Ash reports, "I'm staying in formation and committing." He continues flying towards the hostile group and puts his gun cross on Fulcrum-3.
Fulcrum-1 fires a pair of seekers at Tukreb-2 that miss their target.
Fulcrum-3 fires another burst at Typhoon-2 and partially connects, causing them to begin withdrawing.
Fulcrum-4 fires a gun burst and seeker at Typhoon-1, critically damaging the plane.
Fulcrum-5 attempts to shake off Typhoon-3 and fails, and gets a back full of lead for its trouble.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 12:17:45 PM by Qwepir »

"[Firing on Fulcrum-1!]"
Markus fires the P3 at Fulcrum-1.

Walter fires the Plasma cannon into blackjack-2 after finishing his aiming

: Let's pull back, we're not going to be able to handle another wave of those drones and we're lacking on ordinance to tackle all of their defenses.

Bell waits for Snowman to pull away from the defense rig while Ellie tries to shake the SAM with a packet of chaff.

Jaakko continues rushing in to gun range.

"I didn't expect that they would have so much trouble with Fulcrums. The Sky Marshal remarked that they were nearly obsolete,"

Ash

"I wouldn't completely write the Fulcrum off," Ash responds, "Their turn rates are an even match for the Typhoons. Getting in a guns fight with them could easily turn hairy."

"We're coming up on the merge. Let's stick to two-ship attacks."

Lorens

"Roger! Snowman, turning North," Lorens swings the Shiva back around and increases power.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 11:48:09 PM by NoZoner »

Tippy lines up her sights on Fulcrum 1 and fires her last RGM

: Let's pull back, we're not going to be able to handle another wave of those drones and we're lacking on ordinance to tackle all of their defenses.

Bell waits for Snowman to pull away from the defense rig while Ellie tries to shake the SAM with a packet of chaff.
Flanker base EV 75
Experience provides bonus of  5
Chaff provides bonus of  40
ISAM provides penalty of  40
Test taken at 80
Roll: 44 - success

Ellie shakes the missile, and you are all able to disengage cleanly.

"[Firing on Fulcrum-1!]"
Markus fires the P3 at Fulcrum-1.
P3 accuracy 50
Experience provides bonus of  2
Aim provides bonus of  20
Missile Range provides penalty of  20
Test taken at 52
Roll: 69 - failure

Missed the target.

Walter fires the Plasma cannon into blackjack-2 after finishing his aiming
P4 accuracy 25
Experience provides bonus of 5
Aim provides bonus of 20
Colossal Target provides bonus of 15
Missile Range provides penalty of 20
Test taken at 45
Roll: 43 - success

The bomber's aft section is blown apart, leaving the tattered remains of the fuselage along with the sole remaining wing to tumble to the ground.

Tippy lines up her sights on Fulcrum 1 and fires her last RGM
Fulcrum base EV 75
Experience provides bonus of  4
RGM provides penalty of  30
Test taken at 49
Roll: 76 - failure

The enemy plane is hit and swings around to get away from the combat zone.

Virvel launches two all-aspects at Fulcrum-4.
Fulcrum base EV 75
Experience provides bonus of  4
Flares provides bonus of  40
AAM 1 provides penalty of  35
AAM 2 provides penalty of  35
Test taken at 49
Roll: 80 - failure

The target is destroyed.

Fulcrum-1 is in retreat.
Fulcrum-3 adjusts aim and fires a seeker at Typhoon-3, forcing it to abandon its chase.
Fulcrum-5 launches a pair of all-aspects at Typhoon-3 and takes it out.

Walt is still at missile range against bombers.
Everyone else now in gun range against fighters.

Tippy shoots her boom cannon at Fulcrum 3

"[...I hate this gun. I hate this gun, I hate this gun, I hate this gun.]" mutters Markus under his breath.
He takes aim at Fulcrum-5.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 11:20:41 PM by Gojira »

Walter opens a channel to the remaining bomber as he moves the skepna's crosshair over it and begins to aim

: Blackjack One; I recommend you bail out immediately from your aircraft before you meet a similar end.

Jaakko aims and fires on Fulcrum-5 with the EML.

"Guns, guns,"