Poll

If you were bitten by a zombie, what would you do?

Kill myself / Someone kills you.
Turn into a zombie.

Author Topic: If you were bitten by a zombie, what would you do?  (Read 2495 times)

If there was a zombie apocalypse, and you were bitten by a zombie (yes thats how people would get infected and thats the point of this), would you rather want to end your own / someones ends your life because you don't want to turn into a zombie, or would you want to turn into a zombie?

And please explain why.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 12:11:28 AM by HellsSpot »

Kill myself, because I would feel bad for eating brains and infecting people.

If I got bit, I would quickly give the other survivors supplies, run as fast as I can until I'm a safe distance away from them, and end it right there.

Take down as many of them as I could before dying.

Cause put it this way:
Kill yourself, same number of zombies.
Try to survive by escaping and running then turning into a zombie, one extra zombie.
Kill a bunch of them but survive, less zombies even with you turning into one.
Kill a bunch and die in the process, less zombies.

I would go far away, turn on my camera, record me stabbing myself, and upload it to YouTube! Then die.

I would go far away, turn on my camera, record me stabbing myself, and upload it to YouTube! Then die.
"FAKE AND GAY"
"lol supr fake n dis vido sukks!!"

Cut off my arm
Yeah honestly before the infection can spread to the rest of your body

fearfully ride into the sunset and go on a mass zombie killing spree
then kill myself

Yeah honestly before the infection can spread to the rest of your body
If it travels through the bloodstream, it's already out of your arm before you realize you should cut it off.

And then when you cut it off, and let's for some reason assume that's where you were bitten and cutting it off works...  When you find the time and tools to do so, you also have to worry about other non-zombie infections and surviving with one arm.

Blood doesn't travel that fast ;-;

Have someone kill me, remove my head, and then my legs and arms to be on the safe side.

:s

I would turn into the greatest zombie of all

and dodge bullets and eat people

become zombie and EAT ALL THE BRAINS

no just kidding i'd kill myself if there turned out to be a zombie infection in the first place

i'll be honest with you, if there really were zombies, i'd probably die of fear or kill myself immediately