Author Topic: nix the glaceon - loving insane  (Read 56131 times)

How many accounts have you had banned Boltster? Humor me and tell everyone because it certanly makes you talking down on all the “evil trolls” of the forum pretty damn funny when you’ve been banned more than almost all of them.
Masterful deflection young padawan

I gotta be honest, leaking private messages for people to use as ammunition against someone is some of the biggest friend stuff out there. I didn't really read about whatever dumb sob story you came up with to justify acting like a cunt but none of it truly matters thanks to this context
honestly that's on me, I shouldn't've sent the PMs to anyone at all.

What exactly do you contribute here? I certainly haven’t seen anything

Would help if you read the full context of the message....
Or rather, it's easier to lump all of you in with each other because you don't contribute anything to the forum beyond causing problems and antagonizing people.

Let's say in a hypothetical scenario, I do the same things that you do. Congratulations, I'm lumped in too. My point isn't any less valid and trying to turn it on me only shows how much you can't face criticism.

Let's say in a hypothetical scenario, I do the same things that you do. Congratulations, I'm lumped in too. My point isn't any less valid and trying to turn it on me only shows how much you can't face criticism.
I mean it's not exactly a secret you've been trolling on here for a while Ike so it's less of a hypothetical and more of the current situation at hand.

hey atleast he isn't harming the community  :cookieMonster:
You're arguably just as bad as Kidalex and Toxicology so I wouldn't be talking

I mean it's not exactly a secret you've been trolling on here for a while Ike so it's less of a hypothetical and more of the current situation at hand.
"haha i'm not a troll you are"

hey if you're gonna say 'no u' atleast explain why lol

a forumer as smart or as old as Ike knows way better than to fall for the bait. Ike constantly "falls" for troll's antics. Someone said that he "counter-trolls" the trolls before and regardless of whether or not he's deemed a troll its pretty funny how people choke up on their stuff when ike comes around.

now leaving the trolls alone would be ideal, and sometimes its annoying how ike goes on and on to no avail but most of the time its extremely entertaining

You're arguably just as bad as Kidalex and Toxicology so I wouldn't be talking
toxicology hasnt posted in years man

a forumer as smart or as old as Ike knows way better than to fall for the bait. Ike constantly "falls" for troll's antics. Someone said that he "counter-trolls" the trolls before and regardless of whether or not he's deemed a troll its pretty funny how people choke up on their stuff when ike comes around.

now leaving the trolls alone would be ideal, and sometimes its annoying how ike goes on and on to no avail but most of the time its extremely entertaining
I’m not denying any of this. What I am saying is that he’s consistantly been hounding me on this account when I’ve made a legitimate and sincere attempt to change my behavior and he refueses to acknowledge it. Because of this I can handle the stuff he throws at me(in no small part due to my past of doing the same thing) and as a result has somehow become more of a vindictive starfish than me.

toxicology hasnt posted in years man
hue

hey if you're gonna say 'no u' atleast explain why lol
I need to finish my homework but believe me I’ve got a forgetin list

ike is the forgetin boogeyman of the forums

nix is a social handicap who tries to hard to fit with blf users, and makes the forums akward as a result.
not as akward as pie crust, but still akward

What I am saying is that he’s consistantly been hounding me on this account when I’ve made a legitimate and sincere attempt to change my behavior and he refueses to acknowledge it. Because of this I can handle the stuff he throws at me(in no small part due to my past of doing the same thing) and as a result has somehow become more of a vindictive starfish than me.

The problem here is that you keep painting yourself as a victim of unfairness after the context of everything you've done and said leading up to this. I'm not going out of my way to attack you, nobody believes this including you.

If you want to convince people you've changed, the forget are you doing in this thread?

nix is a social handicap who tries to hard to fit with blf users, and makes the forums akward as a result.
not as akward as pie crust, but still akward
nix is okay when you're not aware of his presence or if he's acting decently. I honestly have to deep thinkly after one to two weeks of not seeing his posts to know why I hate him

ike's entire debate tactic revolves around trying to turn the tables on people and grandstand as much as humanly possible in a single post. nothing he says is valuable

ike's entire debate tactic revolves around trying to turn the tables on people and grandstand as much as humanly possible in a single post.

Brutally honest here, you morons talk about how much you didn't bother to read my posts while patting yourself on the back and then try to generalize my ""debate tactic"" like you're familiar with my conduct. loving pick one lol