Author Topic: Toxicity overdrive - one big ass circle jerk currently forming.  (Read 13243 times)

ah yes so you flooding off topic with the latest news on the sjw liberal army that nobody wants to see isn't spam but you and pie crust bickering back and forth like children is
2 negatives don't cancel each other out handicap

ah yes so you flooding off topic with the latest news on the sjw liberal army that nobody wants to see isn't spam but you and pie crust bickering back and forth like children is
and here you are bickering back and forth with tony for days on end

tony at this point you are just setting yourself up
This is an absolutely unfair comparison.

The Woof account existed for 2 years before it was ever posted with.
Woof actually has 5.048 posts per day.

What I find funny is how desperate Tony and other people are to get nonexistent SJWs riled up on the forum. You can tell every post they make is geared up and ready for someone to get "Triggered" so they can epic pwn them.

This is an absolutely unfair comparison.

The Woof account existed for 2 years before it was ever posted with.
Woof actually has 5.048 posts per day.
Says you

this is admittance to trolling right
Are you referring to me, or Burton? Because i was just reminding Burton about the restraining order

Ayebee is a prick, him and his CVG buttbuddies a while back were loving with me on Daprog's mining - raiding my mine and pretty much poking fun at me as they stole my ores

ayebee isn't a prick and i wasn't even aware he was on cvg

Ayebee is a prick, him and his CVG buttbuddies a while back were loving with me on Daprog's mining - raiding my mine and pretty much poking fun at me as they stole my ores
ayebee isn't even in CVG the forget are you talkin about

yeah bones you're just a stupid prick yourself l lol

Are you referring to me, or Burton? Because i was just reminding Burton about the restraining order
i thought you were egging him on to keep pestering him at first but after rereading that post i have come to the conclusion that i am handicapped

ayebees pretty nice actually, he was probably just loving around. you are probably worse than him tbh bones

i have come to the conclusion that i am handicapped
it took you this long to realize?

it took you this long to realize?
epic. Epic. You are epic. Your not just epic. Your Really epic

epic. Epic. You are epic. Your not just epic. Your Really epic
sig'd