Author Topic: pie crusts manifesto (He Lives!) (thread sponsored by microedge)  (Read 39851 times)

uhhh are you serious?
animals are intelligent and sentient enough to consent to or reject love. Cumming on your dog is disgusting and unhygienic but it's not like, abusing the animal.

Obviously if your penetrating a dog that's kind of a different story, because that can actually hurt the dog, but that wasn't the case here

everyone forget a dog in rememberance of piecrust

why the forget do you asshats feel the need to make a huge ironic deal out of it when some unliked person gets all suicidal? honestly the forget is your problem
pie is a cunt on the forums but he doesn't deserve to be mocked of when he says stuff like this

If Pie Crust actually committed Self Delete, the jokes really aren't funny. C'mon fellas

animals are intelligent and sentient enough to consent to or reject love. Cumming on your dog is disgusting and unhygienic but it's not like, abusing the animal.

how exactly does a dog consent or reject love? in most countries, consent is verbal.

why the forget do you asshats feel the need to make a huge ironic deal out of it when some unliked person gets all suicidal?
If you're expecting a serious response, I'm sorry. These kids know that they're human refuse and they don't even attempt to uplift themselves.They're just looking for cheap laughs to fill out their otherwise empty and pointless existence. I don't even know why I bothered at first.

It's like saying "wow this guy commit Self Delete but he never wore deodorant. I'll miss him less now because of this one detail that I find inappropriate" it's loving superficial to completely ignore that a human being with personality and individuality is now dead just because they exhibited a certain behavior you thought was unsatisfactory

how exactly does a dog consent or reject love? in most countries, consent is verbal.
how do mutes consent to love? Maybe it has to do with their behavior

im jackin on yo bitchass

Was pie crust really even friends with anyone on the forum? As far as I know I didn't really know anyone who actually liked him. When it comes to the discord he posted in was he even close to anyone there as well?

This reeks of attention whoring and pretending to care so you can jerk yourself off about being self-righteous is giving him what he wants.

how do mutes consent to love? Maybe it has to do with their behavior

sign language is technically verbal, and they can also give written consent; both of which animals cannot do.

it has to do with their behavior? what if you're making out with someone and things are getting steamy and it looks like they want to go further?  body language isn't consent either. consent is verbal.

Was pie crust really even friends with anyone on the forum? As far as I know I didn't really know anyone who actually liked him. When it comes to the discord he posted in was he even close to anyone there as well?

This reeks of attention whoring and pretending to care so you can jerk yourself off about being self-righteous is giving him what he wants.
its just intense virtue signaling

sign language is technically verbal, and they can also give written consent; both of which animals cannot do.

it has to do with their behavior? what if you're making out with someone and things are getting steamy and it looks like they want to go further?  body language isn't consent either. consent is verbal.
fair point. What I meant to say is that animals naturally reject love if they don't want it. usually they'll try to run away or they'll turn around and bite whichever animal is trying to forget them. Literally every species except like jellyfish does this

I don't really think animals can give 'consent' but they can definitely let you know that they don't want to have love. regardless entry with animals is abuse
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 03:47:13 PM by PhantOS »