Author Topic: pie crusts manifesto (He Lives!) (thread sponsored by microedge)  (Read 39659 times)

this whole forum and the calling out "virtue signalling" bullstuff lately is really annoying.

like sorry but im not going to sit here and mock somebody on alleged Self Delete. nobody knows if its real or not and I don't want to be associated with "those people" if it is real. dude could have attempted it and failed.

even if he is doing it for attention, people who self harm or attempt Self Delete or bring up Self Delete for "attention" still have underlying issues and I'm not gonna be sitting here crackin' jokes when it's obvious the dude has serious problems.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 03:53:43 PM by Khaz »

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=218898.0

remember when this was enough to get literally everyone stirred up?

yeah

yeah
holy stuff i just remembered that the other day

Was pie crust really even friends with anyone on the forum? As far as I know I didn't really know anyone who actually liked him. When it comes to the discord he posted in was he even close to anyone there as well?

This reeks of attention whoring and pretending to care so you can jerk yourself off about being self-righteous is giving him what he wants.
he's chill and hardly references anything he talks about on the forum when he's on a server with decent people
he can be pretty cool

this whole forum and the calling out "virtue signalling" bullstuff lately is really annoying.

like sorry but im not going to sit here and mock somebody on alleged Self Delete. nobody knows if its real or not and I don't want to be associated with "those people" if it is real. dude could have attempted it and failed.

even if he is doing it for attention, people who self harm or attempt Self Delete or bring up Self Delete for "attention" still have underlying issues and I'm not gonna be sitting here crackin' jokes when it's obvious the dude has serious problems.

yeah I'd rather it be fake and get fooled than mocking it and having it turn out to be real

yeah
now we have a Gritty Grapnel simulator every other week

call me insensitive but i really don't feel any different if he actually went through with that

this is bad i really hope he is ok

Then again, if he actually commits bestiality and gets joked about it online, it sounds a bit more believeable to why he might kill himself. At the same time, he could have planned it all along.

He says it, then expects not to get joked....
Who knows, it might not be the bestiality claims that are bothering him. Maybe its personal issues.

Ye you keep joking over there while we may possible lose another forumer to Self Delete. We already lost one.

the fact that you had to loving compare a decent person with good morals and manners to a literal loving freak and an outcast who uses animals as a pleasure toy really makes me sick of you.

and now im supposed to feel bad for this kid whos sspent his whole life showing off how edgy he is by telling everyone he wants to forget animals?? thats some liberal bullstuff if ive ever seen it

don't feel bad for him if you don't want to but it'd be great if you didn't start laughing at him in front of everyone ofc

its not that anyone feels bad or should feel bad. you just dont have to be cunts all the time is all. (that's some conservative bullstuff)