Author Topic: What's the stupidest thing you've ever heard someone say on Blockland?  (Read 176928 times)

omg this is the best one yet lol if you cant find the funny then you ar a noob look at the chat
Lol'd look at blockland name. It says NO WHEY.

how do I shoot?
Me: click
not working
Me: open tool GUI
how?
Me: press Q
okay, now what?
Me: scroll to weapon
how?
Me: scroll wheel on mouse
now I click?
Me: ya
I GOT IT

Lol'd

She's clothing? I was not aware Britney Spears could be worn.
You wish

Someone said:  GUYYKVUDFOFBGCWTARWATVURXVUSY DSUCUYFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUVCCCCCCC CCCkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubKKYYYYYYYYYYUIOIUIUIOOOOI UUUUUU

Translation: forget YOU.

I heard "What is Eric Hartman's Last name?" beat that ;)

I hear a "Wut Iz Noob Meanz?" Or a "U handicap IMA TELL BADSPOT TO MAKE ME ADMIN ON THIS SERVAR" every once in a while

Player: i r kill u with mah gun <Pulls out gun and shots me> Player ur hax ur not diein                         Me:Were not in a minigame                                                                           

"Danny Elfman?"
I misstook you for kalphiter with you avatar.

An Ass named ISmile came onto a server I was SA in and started Calling me a richard and a Douche and Mean names then a few seconds later he asked for Admin

forget, If I got loving for every loving time I loving say forget in this god damned loving forgeted up sentance, i'd be a loving billionare! loving handicaps.

Shadowed999 (RL) Vertigo

Shadowed:Pwn

Vertigo:YOU HAKOR

Vertigo:I richarded and you know it!!!

Shadowed:lol

PRISONERS ARE FREEKILLIN!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!

noob117 has spawned
noob117: can I have admin?
Black Lightning:no
noob117: can I have super admin?
Black Lightning: no
noob117: can I have full trust?
Black Lightning: for god's sake, no. Go away.
noob117: this server is so fun
noob117 was banned
All of this is true except for his name.

Somebody came to my server and said "can i have admin?" i asked him why, and he replied "because i know Eric hartmans last name" I just said lol, then said no. he said "FDJSFBforgetHJDDHJ IM GONNA GET BADSOPT TO BAN U FROM UR SERVARFH AND MEAK ME ADMIN" I muted him, and when he was done he said "i know badspot please gimme admin i helped him make this game" i replied "You can even talk, i don't think you could help make a game." He got pissed, spammed, and then left.