Author Topic: Any players you just simply love/like?  (Read 6097 times)

ok real talk the list is too long and i don't want to clutter up the page so damn much
http://pastebin.com/URYjwSZ7
holy mother of balls

wait quick question when it says on line 87 "Me" does it actually mean you or someone named "Me"

i love trinick and neonfallout

would literally give up my life for them

edit: Also everyone in my discord has earned a special place in my heart <3 i love all 43 of you
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 10:50:23 AM by Nickpb 4.0 »

nobody bcus im a friend :^)

nickpb, INH, ikethegeneric, destroyer, Verticalhorizon, trogtor, electrk, the private merp squad, dragonoidslayer, brickitect/bloukface, serings, ungabunga, lego lad, drydess, foxscotch

those in particular

metario and metario only

wait quick question when it says on line 87 "Me" does it actually mean you or someone named "Me"
me

anyone who isn't a general nuisance, so everyone when they're not being rude/piece of poop.

meanwhile I'll just retract into my corner going unnoticed ;~;

no one you are all far too smelly for me

no one you are all far too smelly for me
hey hey hey that's a bit too harsh

Anyone in my friend list on steam.

so I really dunno about doing this because I'm bound to forget someone just because they don't occur to me at the time but whatever it will be okay
the first one is in the place that he is for a reason, the rest are just alphabetical. it is a coincidence that it happens to be thoroughly alphabetical anyway

androfox - even though he doesn't really use the forum, he is literally the best, so he gets a mention
bloukface - adorable, and generally very nice. not to mention how cute his art is
buubear - the only person on this list for which I have a nickname that I use consistently, which says pretty much all that needs to be said
daswiruch - our relationship has always been shaky but nonetheless I like him
frontrox - we don't talk much these days but I've been friends with him for years and he's usually a pretty good friend
gr8dayseth - new kid on the block (in this list), but he's 2cute, and parrot grass also cute
ipquarx - ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
maxwell - he is such a gay idiot, but in a good way
pecon - super nice
sir dooble - remarkably levelheaded and funny
steve - cute

honorable mentions: conan, nal, brickitect, khaz, tayasaurus, tbp, port, evar, kaneg/w, setgaming, CHAR, drydess
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 03:36:10 PM by Foxscotch »