Author Topic: pewdiepie said monday on stream  (Read 20009 times)

damn everyones overreacting over this

I mean didn't he say he wouldn't be tribal at all even if it was a joke?
I'm sure he said something about not doing it again and people are overreacting for the slip of mouth.
Genuinely they're all hypocrites. They know it themselves that they have somewhat 'said' the word monday and yet when someone who has an influence does it, those hypocrites lash out on him. We're all human, deal with society cause this is what the whole world has contributed.

speaking of this what's the loving difference between colored person and person of color

From what I can tell people try to link "colored person" to segregation where there were "colored" schools and what not
I mean it's quite obviously just power play race baiting bullstuff but that's my understanding of it

speaking of this what's the loving difference between colored person and person of color
people-first language, is what it's called
the person comes before the descriptor. it's supposed to be more respectful that way, I guess, but often it's just an unnecessary mouthful that nobody really expects (e.g. "korean person" vs "person who is korean", which would really just be seen as awkward phrasing)

altho in ur particular example, "colored" is a bit of a loaded term, since, like that other guy said, it was used during segregation. it's not that people "try to link it", it is linked, and I don't know what "power play race baiting bullstuff" is even supposed to mean or who he suspects is guilty of it

God this meme gets loving old lol. The majority of the people who are actually angry about this are desperately irrelevant white people. About a word that comes from American slavery, spoken by a guy in Europe hundreds of years later.

When are we gonna stop coddling weak people over this stuff? I can't wait for mainstream media to turn every small YouTuber on their head now.

so when did people stop hating pew anyways? i don't keep up with YouTube stuff but i thought the only people that watched his stuff was like twelve year olds and next thing i know 30 year old men on reddit are defending him for dressing up as Riddler or something

so when did people stop hating pew anyways? i don't keep up with YouTube stuff but i thought the only people that watched his stuff was like twelve year olds and next thing i know 30 year old men on reddit are defending him for dressing up as Riddler or something
once he got called tribal, all the tribal people found him funny again

once he got called tribal, all the tribal people found him funny again

whatever you say nonnel

Thats what I was trying to say xd