Author Topic: Forum racism finally ends here!!  (Read 22101 times)

so you think that boring love jokes are hilarious?
maybe you're on some sort of medication
This. It wasnt funny at all.

Chappers is eight years old. He does not understand simple things.
He branches out to anyone that doesn't understand how huge of an starfish he is :cookieMonster:

Too bad. I laughed.

Eh, Tingalz dislikes me for some reason.

What was the first thing?

He branches out to anyone that doesn't understand how huge of an starfish he is :cookieMonster:
So, basically, you're saying I'm not going to dislike people that don't harass me?

lol

Edit:
In Soviet Russia, you can't post

I have friends I would miss. For some reason I can only make friends with the forum's 12 year olds.
<3

So, basically, you're saying I'm not going to dislike people that don't harass me?

lol
Of course, it means they're mentally deficient :cookieMonster:

Of course, it means they're mentally deficient :cookieMonster:

Well, thank you for that insightful observation. I've found the forums to be a bit of a brighter place with Iban.

Well, thank you for that insightful observation. I've found the forums to be a bit of a brighter place with Iban.
What would you have done if he instead said he thought your joke was stupid. Would you still be posting of the forums being a brighter place with Iban?

What would you have done if he instead said he thought your joke was stupid. Would you still be posting of the forums being a brighter place with Iban?

Sure I would.

EDIT: It's almost like I'm seeing a celebrity, all of this talk about him and now I get to interact with him.

Colten, why can't we be friends? :3

Sure I would.
Mhm.
Colten, why can't we be friends? :3
We can werent we assbuddies at one point? Or was that gikon? Idk I eventually hated you both

Chappers is eight years old. He does not understand simple things.
Chappers is Albert Einstein compared to my 8 year old brother.

We can werent we assbuddies at one point? Or was that gikon? Idk I eventually hated you both
We used to be kind of cool, but never really good friends.

And this was like, what? 4 years ago?

Chappers is Albert Einstein compared to my 8 year old brother.
What disease does he have?