Halo 3 Hornet

Author Topic: Halo 3 Hornet  (Read 1990 times)

My god some people are dumb, don't import stuff from other games cos its suxkorz, lets make a Battlefield Mod! Like make other various game weapons/vehicles into Blockland cos its coooooollll... You people are so hypercritical.

Some people just cant realize that this is BLOCKLAND.
Not Halo, not Final Fantasy, Not pokemon,

Hay u guis can you giv me a dl link for a cool halo3 mod?!
I will giv u  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Hell No.

diz     is madnes!11

THIS IS BLOOOOCKLAAND

First of all i say.... this is a pointless topic do you have any idea why? well for one the whole suggestions topic is almost pointless because barely anyone makes the mod anyways or its already made okay ill start by replying to some posts
Not Halo, not Final Fantasy, Not pokemon,

you once hosted a server that was infact a pokemon server (if not) it was someone else i am sorry for the inconvenience

It should be a rule to not import stuff from other games. It's just a bad Idea.
Portal Gun?
Only good stuff (Portal gun, Gravity gun) should be imported

NOT copy pasta stuff (Aircraft, Vehicles, Weapons)
how does that make it good if you like it and also what the hell is copy pasta stuff

quote author=Packer link=topic=40243.msg626750#msg626750 date=1217981234]
My god some people are dumb, don't import stuff from other games cos its suxkorz, lets make a Battlefield Mod! Like make other various game weapons/vehicles into Blockland cos its coooooollll... You people are so hypercritical.

right on
Packer
-off topic-

The name master cheif should be banned from blockland.

i dissagree i think people should be able to pick their own name because blockland is an open ended game pwned

U shuld go play halo and leave our forumz and lern 2 use teh space barz after setninces.

K, no, nobody wants items or vehicles from some game that everyone is all hyper about even though all the other shooters are way better.

That game is handicapped, it is just a shooter that gets kids addicted because.. yes.... THEY GET TO BLOW UP ALIENS!!!! (actual response)

I saw a guy in school wearing a Master Chief shirt..... A shirt with Master Chief on it!!! WTF?!

No, the only way we will have anything from halo is if it is so good and matches the game so much that we can put out of our minds that it is from such a handicapped game.

why do people bash games just because they dont like them im not  a halo fanboy but i think halo 3 was one of the games that opened a brand new horizon for the 360 because of the many enemies, vehicles, weapons, etc. and mashed them into an amazing storyline and also just because certain people did certain things does not give a thing for the whole halo community. Halo 3 is just a generic shooter

i hate these topics because they dont lead anywhere except everyone bashing halo and jirue what is your wii friend code? or ps3 name?