Poll

winner

The Notorious conormcgregor
9 (30%)
floyd Money mayweather
21 (70%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: mcgregor-mayweather: fight night  (Read 2737 times)

he's irish
it's the only thing he knows how to do, besides fight

I've seen all the early fights but I'm about to pass out and the fight is just about to start. I feel old.

man that was weird when fonseca just kinda collapsed and couldn't move. Didn't even look like he got hit that hard or anything. He was just on the floor clutching his head.

anyway man I'm so annoyed. They booked this fight as starting 2.5 hours ago and it hasn't even begun yet

it was supposed to start at 11 est

Mac is looking p good rn but he's got to watch that left and push Floyd on his feet
(I'm not watching)

Mcgregor had a drink before this so he's practically invincible while drunk

man that was weird when fonseca just kinda collapsed and couldn't move. Didn't even look like he got hit that hard or anything. He was just on the floor clutching his head.

anyway man I'm so annoyed. They booked this fight as starting 2.5 hours ago and it hasn't even begun yet

It's because he thought it was an illegal blow and David was gonna get DQ'd. I think he should have as well for the shove but boxing judges will always be bent.

WHY HE WEARING A MASK

Damn Mayweather is on the defensive. McGregor keeps forcing him into a corner and kicking his ass while he just kinda blocks and blocks. TBH it looks like McGregor is winning but May is moving a lot faster

McGregor literally cannot box. Take a shot every time he hits the back of the head.

i think mayweather is trying to tired down mcgregor.

mayweather got that good weave. he weavin all over the place