Author Topic: 2k keys  (Read 27198 times)

The point isn't to just get the game. You could get it on steam for that. The point is to get an ID that is like 90,000 - 100,000 less than the new ones.
And this is a big deal because?

you guys are being ridiculous
many people knew about this before

it's not a big deal
Many people had it, but only like 1 key was sold from there a week? I guarantee they are going to sell out within a month now. Nice job making a bunch of people despise you Matthew.

Many people had it, but only like 1 key was sold from there a week? I guarantee they are going to sell out within a month now. Nice job making a bunch of people despise you Matthew.
Why are you making such a big deal of it?

Why are you making such a big deal of it?
Because he is being selfish and trying to keep it to himself.

Because he was reselling the keys for around $35 to people who didn't know about the site.

You are loving dumb.
So what if they sell out in a month? Good for them. Get over it.

Because he was reselling the keys for around $35 to people who didn't know about the site.

If this is true then you're an starfish, Ravencroft. Go forget yourself.

No because it was a private stash that only a few people knew about. Literally the only way to find the link was to search the keyword plimus on google.

No because it was a private stash that only a few people knew about. Literally the only way to find the link was to search the keyword plimus on google.
Want me to get RTB chat logs of you trying to sell one to me? Saying "35 is a nice offer for a friend"

Want me to get RTB chat logs of you trying to sell one to me? Saying "35 is a nice offer for a friend"
This will be interesting.

No paypal option...shiiiit

No paypal option...shiiiit
why are you buying one

do you really care so much about an ID that you would spend an extra 10$

What, I'm not saying I didn't try to sell them. But that's not the main reason I wanted the site kept private. I wanted it kept private because it was like a rare stash that only a few of us knew about. That's what made it unique. I'm sure many people would have done the same thing besides Mathhew. I have plenty of money lol.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 04:42:51 AM by Ephialtes »

why are you buying one

If you didnt want to why did you ask for the link man

why are you buying one

This is Racerboy you are talking about.

What, I'm not saying I didn't try to sell them. But that's not the main reason I wanted the site kept private. I have plenty of money.
Said in your passworded basketball server "I'm gonna be rich from this" "I did some calculations and there's about 743 keys left from my "secrete source""

If the reason you didn't want the site to be public is NOT because you want to resell them, what is?