Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2215496 times)

I dont know of you or anyone else remembers.
But despite how well president Annoying Orange's run has been thus far, no one wanted either candidate.

But Annoying Orange gets forgeted for misconstrued accusations and hillary is the fallen "chosen one".

But its Annoying Orange over hillary in this situation.
This is all some bs ploy to shove Annoying Orange out of office, and force hillary in.

literally demonstrably false
Literally wrong.

Meme it up all you like.
When Madam Furher is in office you'll be eating tinfoil.

If the democrats impeach and remove Annoying Orange to shove in hillary, there will be a civil war.

If the democrats impeach and remove Annoying Orange to shove in hillary, there will be a civil war.
question: is this actually something you foresee as a possibility. is this something you are afraid of.

It's just MM pretending to be handicapped again

When Madam Furher is in office you'll be eating tinfoil.
she's not running for office anymore idiot

question: is this actually something you foresee as a possibility. is this something you are afraid of.
He has literally no idea how the political system actually works if he thinks hillary somehow being pushed into the position of president as a result of Annoying Orange being impeached is something of enough possibility to warrant mentioning

she's not running for office anymore idiot
Theyre gonna try and say since the election was "interfered with" she has a right to be president. That way they can nuke the world, the loving smoothbrains at the dnc want everyone gone!

Theyre gonna try and say since the election was "interfered with" she has a right to be president. That way they can nuke the world, the loving smoothbrains at the dnc want everyone gone!
See now this is why you shouldn't complain about people disregarding your posts as nonsense. Everything you say is worthless.

See now this is why you shouldn't complain about people disregarding your posts as nonsense. Everything you say is worthless.
What did i say that wasnt true, darryl?

Do you have any sources to disclaim my evidence??
Everything you post can be written off purely because it's you posting it. Nothing additional is necessary

damn did MM just trick me into thinking he was handicapped again