Author Topic: Pacha and Nal- Still won't stop stuffting on me.  (Read 40020 times)

I'd put money down that anyone making the picture edits would react similarly if they had the same happen to them.

Nal included.

I'd have to agree with this.

Everyone has a snapping point.  You can't deny it.
yeah everyones snapping point isnt being a little bitch about random people they will never know or meet editing a loving picture of them. seriously do you guys even understand how loving ridiculous that is? purple is clearly not mentally stable at all lol, my suggestion to him is to go outside and make some really friends and dont cry over every little thing its pretty pathetic lol.

yeah everyones snapping point isnt being a little bitch about random people they will never know or meet editing a loving picture of them. seriously do you guys even understand how loving ridiculous that is? purple is clearly not mentally stable at all lol, my suggestion to him is to go outside and make some really friends and dont cry over every little thing its pretty pathetic lol.
Are you loving serious? You would really start attacking him based on his personal life?
To Purple, this is more than just editing pics. This thread, believe it or not, originally started as Purple stating that Nal and Pacha are being richards to him. It derailed completely when people like Freek posted even more edited pics to see Purple's reaction.

People snap when the 90% of the community is making fun of them when they are the actual victims, you know.

I'd have to agree with this.
nope, we did this like four times now with others like myself and plenty of good times were had

Are you loving serious? You would really start attacking him based on his personal life?
To Purple, this is more than just editing pics. This thread, believe it or not, originally started as Purple stating that Nal and Pacha are being richards to him. It derailed completely when people like Freek posted even more edited pics to see Purple's reaction.

People snap when the 90% of the community is making fun of them when they are the actual victims, you know.
lol "actual victims"? if you seriously care that much about your rep on a video game forum then you should really step back and take a hard look at your life. you know how hard it is to solve the problem? turn off the loving computer and go do something else.

It's as simple as not replying to the distorted pictures.

Do you have a loving soul?

It doesn't matter what the hell his breaking point is.  I could slap a grown man, but that would be far from his breaking point.  I could also slap a toddler to make them cry, easily at their breaking point.  Hell, if you want a more accurate description, you could say a group of people came up and surrounded said toddler and began to slap them silly, and when the child cried for you to stop, you continue beating the child.  You're loving horrible if you think that what you all did was okay, and that hurting someones feelings over a good laugh was justified.  Shame on you, sir.  Shame on you.

Do you have a loving soul?

It doesn't matter what the hell his breaking point is.  I could slap a grown man, but that would be far from his breaking point.  I could also slap a toddler to make them cry, easily at their breaking point.  Hell, if you want a more accurate description, you could say a group of people came up and surrounded said toddler and began to slap them silly, and when the child cried for you to stop, you continue beating the child.  You're loving horrible if you think that what you all did was okay, and that hurting someones feelings over a good laugh was justified.  Shame on you, sir.  Shame on you.
are you seriously trying to compare a teenager being a little bitch about something he could easily avoid (or be mature about) to a group of people beating up a baby? are you dumb lol?

are you seriously trying to compare a teenager being a little bitch about something he could easily avoid (or be mature about) to a group of people beating up a baby? are you dumb lol?
You obviously don't understand the concept of respect.  People have different breaking points.  All this horseplay passes PM's breaking point, and it doesn't matter if you think he's a wuss about it.  Put it in perspective.

sorry mom
CREDIT TO PABLO BECAUSE HE'LL YELL AT ME :c

CREDIT TO PABLO BECAUSE HE'LL YELL AT ME :c
thank you for your honesty.

You obviously don't understand the concept of respect.  People have different breaking points.  All this horseplay passes PM's breaking point, and it doesn't matter if you think he's a wuss about it.  Put it in perspective.
and you obv dont understand the concept of not being a dumbass and just ignoring the "problem"

and you obv dont understand the concept of not being a dumbass and just ignoring the "problem"
Ut se demonstrari.

the forget?
Latin.

Q.E.D., used in mathematical proofs, says "Quad erat demonstratum," which means "As was to be demonstrated."

"Ut se demonstrari" means "As was self-demonstrated," meaning that RG had proven that he is incapable of showing respect and putting things in perspective.