Author Topic: Ms. Terra  (Read 49459 times)

step aside terra, only real girls are heir to the throne of blockland forums

Wattson/Blake I strongly encourage you take time off and reflect on what you've done, and all the things you've said, and the outcome of this situation.  What you've done and what you expected out of this situation is very antisocial.  Please, strongly consider taking time to reflect by yourself on the situation.

i was planning on buying a key for zapk because i thought since he was ms terra his reputation was
1. down the stuffter
and 2.
so he could get a fresh start as someone else i guess

smh
Why do you idiots do this?  Let banned people stay banned and fend for themselves, or if they're not banned let them buy their own key.  Don't waste your money on other morons, you moron.

Nice!  Wonderful contribution.  I don't think this thread will be the same thanks to your efforts.

Nice!  Wonderful contribution.  I don't think this thread will be the same thanks to your efforts.
yay i did something

yay i did something
I was being sarcastic.  You've done nothing but made unimportant commentary of yourself while still trying to passively defend this multi-personality psycho.

still trying to passively defend this multi-personality psycho.
im not defending him hes clearly guilty

is everyone ignoring this devastating news ???????
If Nonnel was female, he couldn't wear a suit half as good as he can now.

true johnny's posts are even worse with his avatar. *shudders*

true johnny's posts are even worse with his avatar. *shudders*
hey i created  my profile pic that really hurts

so wait wait last i was here it was 15 or so pages ago
so from what i understand, the case got cracked and watt-son revealed by action of a band of starfishs

i mean, yes, you got the guy. yay. you win.
but imagine this - had ms. terra actually been who she'd claimed to be, how would that be? you guys got like 1 step from becoming a band of 'TITS OR GTFO' misfits

respect for trifax for not going full starfish on anyone and solving stuff in a more civil way

glad the whole thing is over, though

^ the problem with your logic is that women only exist for the enjoyment of men. therefore, any of-age female requesting audience with her male overlords is required to show her boobs without excluding the areola and nipple

Where are your titties at Stocking?

RIP Clitoris Not snake, 2014

also tudor, you forgot maxx babbling obviously fake stuff for attention :V