Author Topic: More Real lifeness mod  (Read 4259 times)

Someone should make a mod thats like, a GIANT pack of real lifeness. Like if you go to a Gym you can pick up a weapon thats "Wieght" and if you click you get a lil bigger and buff and stronger. And if you use "Book" you are Smarter. The more buff you are, the bigger stuff you can carry. The more smarter you are, the more you can do math and stuff. And ya know. Make stuff for Video Games and Computers and TVs and stuff. And maybe a map for it. And you can run a shop, shoot in huntin season, And stuff that can happen in Real Life. Like you gotta get a Card called "Drivers License" and then you can drive cars. I would LOVE that.

This is a "BLOCKO" game, what do you expect?

You can make this easily:Go outside!

I don't want Blockland to be more complicated than it needs to be. One of the reasons I play it is because it's simple and easy to understand.

That is why things like the Wire mod kill games.
lol @ what Flyguy said.

You can make this easily:Go outside!

Thats the best mod ever. You guys gotta try it

I lvl'd up today.
I can't wait for the part where my intelligence increases because of me going to gr.10 and finding a human partner from the opposite love.

I lvl'd up today.
I can't wait for the part where my intelligence increases because of me going to gr.10 and finding a human partner from the opposite love.

rofl. Lucky for us, it aint like AoT, we arent all women! xD

lol @ what Flyguy said.
huh, wire mod opened up new horizons in GMOD.

lol @ what Flyguy said.

No, wire mod kills Gmod with it's complexity, Gmod has to be fun and simple, not some super hard physics game where you have to wire everything and use solar panels and stuff, what the hell is this?
Seriously, if I wanted that I could do use some kind of a CAD or a physics simulator.

lol @ what Flyguy said.

No, wire mod kills Gmod with it's complexity, Gmod has to be fun and simple, not some super hard physics game where you have to wire everything and use solar panels and ice cream, what the hell is this?
Seriously, if I wanted that I could do use some kind of a CAD or a physics simulator.

you still can make simple crap, idiot.

lol @ what Flyguy said.

No, wire mod kills Gmod with it's complexity, Gmod has to be fun and simple, not some super hard physics game where you have to wire everything and use solar panels and ice cream, what the hell is this?

you still can make simple crap, idiot.
Yeah, I know I can make simple beautiful funny and yet entertaining structures, but now every server that you go on uses the wire mod, and they build some complex shit that just ruins the whole game, since they have the ability to make some turret that kills everything that comes close to it and has nearly perfect aim, it makes it harder for the people who don't know how to use the wire mod.
And don't call me an idiot or I will emasculate you.

You mean like a modern RPG?
Hmm... Good idea.

Yeah, why hasn't a modern RPG come out yet? All of them have to do with old age fairy tale stuff.