Author Topic: Suburbful Rp In Progress As Of 12/8/11  (Read 46648 times)

Please give me a BL_ID of Mr.Formaggio, I'll be watching this guy when I bump into him in the future, just incase he changes his name.

http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=14397

also:

i don't know how people are getting the taxi cabs, i assume they can get it for free, but they are constantly using it to run people over

it's getting pretty annoying

original post:

« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 01:35:38 AM by MrCookie »

Please give me a BL_ID of Mr.Formaggio, I'll be watching this guy when I bump into him in the future, just incase he changes his name.
Okay, put it this way, A victim calls the police, and provides solid proof, ID and everything required to arrest someone for breaking into his house, instead of punishing the criminal, the police instead observe him, as he does the crime over and over again

I will have him banned for quite a solid time today at 2:50 P.M. CST.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 12:28:43 PM by Sylvanor »

Server will resume once sylvanor recieves a data file because we lost some data to server corruption from a hack.

Crapped my pants.
Kidding.

It looks cool, might join tonight.
But are you using any RP gamemode?

Of course were using a gamemode otherwise it wouldn't be much of an rp that way.

Of course were using a gamemode otherwise it wouldn't be much of an rp that way.
cna i b doge?!

Me and cougar had a 20 minute or soo chat about some stuff, I unbanned him and reinstated him as a regular admin.  I have talked with him thourghly as he told his complete side of the story and he promised he won't clear his bricks.  I hope you guys can make terms with him as I have.  Thanks.

Fix your Lockpick.

Also, its more like LagfulRP
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 06:25:29 PM by adam savage »

Me and cougar had a 20 minute or soo chat about some stuff, I unbanned him and reinstated him as a regular admin.  I have talked with him thourghly as he told his complete side of the story and he promised he won't clear his bricks.  I hope you guys can make terms with him as I have.  Thanks.

I think you're too gentle with him.
However, one less admin doesn't make a difference.
As a matter or fact, I think you should cut some loose treads. There's too many admins dancing around in the server, In my opinion.