Author Topic: The Humble Indie Bundle V: Bastion, Amnesia, Psychonauts, and LIMBO  (Read 12208 times)

S&S looked terrible and boring imo.
I'm mostly playing custom stories in Amnesia, the main story itself is kind of boring lol. And I already spoiled the ending for me. Makes no sense.
Oh, and, Bastion looks absolutely handicapped.

Oh, and, Bastion looks absolutely handicapped.

someone hold me back

but i have no arms
thats because last time we let you have arms you were naughty

atleast i have my llama badge

S&S is pretty good, I only played the first part so far but I'm liking it. The controls are kind of annoying, but the dialog ("We see a solitary grave on the cliff. We wonder what's up with that."), art, and ESPECIALLY the music easily compensate. Maybe I'm just a sucker for games with modernized retro graphics.

I just tried Lone Survivor.  That was a mistake.  The main character is a massive dumbass that can't stop saying "damn" and "what the hell" also, the horror elements are really just obnoxious.  The controls are also really random, why are the settings bound to keys right next to reload, and above the main two keys?  And would it kill the guy to just add a shoot key in addition to the use key?

Sweet jesus I just finished the Gold Trigon battle in S&S and it was intense

The music in this game is impeccable

Uoz

anyone still have an extra key I could have?

It does work correctly, you just like to complain. You were bitching earlier in the thread for some made up problem that nobody else had too.
Demian said that he had had the same problem and actually offered a fix to it. Much more helpful than "no you are stupid because you don't like the game"-style fanboyism.

I'm as far as I can get in S&S without cheating, so I guess I'll play something else for the next 5 days until the new moon

What a strange game

Dang,
I just realized that since I bought it before the other games came out I could download them without paying anymore.

Lone Survivor here I come!

I'm as far as I can get in S&S without cheating, so I guess I'll play something else for the next 5 days until the new moon

What a strange game
I could've done the most recent chance for the dark moon trigon but as I was working on it our power went out. :c
It didn't come on until the next day so I have to wait extra time so I'm like "no forget this" since I didn't want to cheat.