Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7731025 times)

[](/rarityprimp)
Actually, I wasn't trying to start an image combo, I just really hate all those stupid words like swag and yolo, they drive me up the wall.

Here's a question for you guys... how many towels does it take to dry off a slugbox character?
Speaking of Slugbox I want to buy a Cteno print but at the same time I kinda don't want to explain it to my parents.

Actually, I wasn't trying to start an image combo, I just really hate all those stupid words like swag and yolo, they drive me up the wall.
Thug life with my swag and gangsta shoes

I was just referencing the R-Dash 3000 from Magic.MOV.

Speaking of Slugbox I want to buy a Cteno print but at the same time I kinda don't want to explain it to my parents.

You can buy internet cards to buy things online with cash. Just get the package and swipe it before your parents get to it. That's how I got my airsoft guns around my parents.

I'm reading My Little Dungeon... and I come apon this gold.

“The P on the P po­tion is ei­ther for snake, or for Pony. Ei­ther It’ll be like Vi­a­gra, you dum­b­ass who can’t get it up, or It’ll turn you into a Pony… Or it’ll turn some­one ELSE into a Pony. I sug­gest keep­ing your hands. Hands are im­por­tant. So, don’t drink it. And don’t give it to Human/An­thro Lyra if I ever see her.”

Oh god my sides.

how many is this now, star?

What's the matter with saying apon?

You can buy internet cards to buy things online with cash. Just get the package and swipe it before your parents get to it. That's how I got my airsoft guns around my parents.
Oh no I have a card (Debit) and what exactly would be the point of buying a print if I was going to hide it?