Author Topic: Sony Abusive admin on counts...  (Read 3351 times)

Your going off topic
How? I'm still discussing the server and how it's played.

How? I'm still discussing the server and how it's played.
Your talking about knifing and grappling.
but im talking about sony being a abusive admin in general.
Dont jump in on stuff.

Your talking about knifing and grappling.
but im talking about sony being a abusive admin in general.
Dont jump in on stuff.
OK so why was he being abusive? Because you said he banned you. Why did he ban you? For grappling too much. And that's why I'm talking about grappling.

MAKE SENSE?!

Okay but do you agree that he was being a badmin because he said he would force kill anyone if they dident knife.
I was following thoose order's and he still forcekilled me.

How come juice cut out everything he said so we can only see what Sony said in response? You don't even explain what you're doing besides "knifing and having fun and stuff". Not possible to judge whether he's actually doing anything wrong. Very one-sided drama. -15 points.

Okay but do you agree that he was being a badmin because he said he would force kill anyone if they dident knife.
I was following thoose order's and he still forcekilled me.
he gave a pretty good ban reason -

Grappling for extended periods of time - Ban worthy reason
Running away - If associated with grappling and complaining also a worthy ban reason
Complaining - I ban people almost instantaneously when they complain about perfectly good things.

He banned you for a good reason, I don't see why he was an abusive admin.

Why would you go on a knife TDM if you're not going to knife? That makes no sense, so I still don't see why he was being a badmin.

Why would you go on a knife TDM if you're not going to knife? That makes no sense, so I still don't see why he was being a badmin.
i was knifing

i was attacking and stuff.

i was knifing

but you were also running away at the same time??

i was knifing

That's not what I asked. I asked: Why is he a badmin for forcekilling people for not knifing on a knife TDM?

That's not what I asked. I asked: Why is he a badmin for forcekilling people for not knifing on a knife TDM?
Have you not seen what i've said...
grapple is in the focking server name.

Why do you keep posting things that have nothing to do with my question?

Also, there's no problem with grappling, but if you keep grappling so no one can hit you...yeah, you're kind of asking for it then.

Why do you keep posting things that have nothing to do with my question?

Also, there's no problem with grappling, but if you keep grappling so no one can hit you...yeah, you're kind of asking for it then.
Sony was grappling around alot as well.
No one could get him but i dident give a stuff.
He was doing it to piss me off.

Look who's going off topic now?

It doesn't matter if it's the server name. Let me make this clear to you. IT'S IN THE SERVER NAME TO SHOW THAT IT HAS THE GRAPPLE ROPE.