Author Topic: Blockland refuses to launch.  (Read 2071 times)

Okay, so here's my problem. I try to launch Blockland, but it does not launch. It loads for a second, but no windows spawn. Also, upon opening task manager, I saw that Blockland was actually in the processes list, even though it doesn't seem to launch.

If this info is needed, I am using Vista, and I have not had any issues running Blockland in the past. As well, I have already tried reinstalling it to no avail.

Any other programs recently downloaded, such as a driver update? Sometimes if the Driver didn't install properly, it can cause conflicts with games.

Actually I had just installed a presumably large java update. Could that have done it.

Well, there you go.

Try uninstalling Java completely, and then running Blockland. If it runs, try reinstalling Java and test Blockland again.

If it is the new java update, you're going to have to either find an older version of Java, or live without it.

Didn't work -_-

I also deleted DivX, which I had also installed before it stopped working, as well as some other unneeded programs, but it still doesn't work.

Perhaps you can alt + tab to the BL window once it's "Open"

Just completely remove Blockland [all files] and install it again.  =|

Does the Colsole log change after you start it up?

Hit it with a wrench Krystal.
Try restarting your computer?

Hit it with a wrench Krystal.
Try restarting your computer?
He's done that

do you have vista? cause if you do, might need to run as administrator.

I'm not even going to bother with a /facepalm

... I am using Vista, and I have not had any issues running Blockland in the past. As well, I have already tried reinstalling it to no avail...
Durr, read