Author Topic: x360 games compability with xbone E3?  (Read 1302 times)

This decision really kinda sealed the deal on me getting the Xbone. I was struggling to decide but already 5 of my friends have the Xbone and I have like 65 games for my 360 so and its cheaper and they have the 1TB Xbox now
same
my xbox one is forgeted up and i sold my xbox 360 and i only have like 3 games for the xbox one, when i have 150+ xbox 360 games, and when i heard this i thought of getting another xbox one since i can play all my games now

Just keep in mind that the 'backwards compatibility' here is very partial. It goes off by a list of titles that work just like the Xbox 360 did for original Xbox games. The difference here is that on the 360 it played from the disc, but on the One it downloads the game to your system so you wouldn't have to buy it digitally from the store again. Better than nothing I would suppose, but it really wouldn't close the decision of me getting an Xbox One alone on that even if the list got a massive number of supported titles which is kind of unlikely really, but possible.

is minecraft: story mode gonna be at E3? telltales said so.

Just keep in mind that the 'backwards compatibility' here is very partial. It goes off by a list of titles that work just like the Xbox 360 did for original Xbox games. The difference here is that on the 360 it played from the disc, but on the One it downloads the game to your system so you wouldn't have to buy it digitally from the store again. Better than nothing I would suppose, but it really wouldn't close the decision of me getting an Xbox One alone on that even if the list got a massive number of supported titles which is kind of unlikely really, but possible.
They're going to keep adding the most popular 360 games by number of votes

As a pc gamer, i find this laughable.

Tomorrow, console owners discover sliced bread, all stuff themselves with amazment.
lol yeah pretty laughable.

Whats funnier to me is that the 360 was made in 2005 and so i have no idea how a dinosaur like that could ever run something as intensive as BF4.

Still, at least with older consoles theres a certain nostalgia and novelty to be had using them. I am personally thinking of getting out our familys old Super NES in a bit and playing it again. Or using Virtual Console on the Wii.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 09:00:17 PM by Planr »

Found out I can trade in my Xbox 360 for I think $175 towards a 1TB Xbox One so looks like its gonna happen :)