Author Topic: What games are you sad to say you've never completed  (Read 4146 times)

/title
EVERY MARIO GAME EVER MADE.
EVERY SONIC GAME EVER MADE.
Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Alien Hominid. (Working on it though)

Call of Cthulhu. That game is so loving hard :(

i've beaten every one of my games. the most difficult though was GTA: San Andreas

Fallout 3/NV, Skyrim (main quest line, some of the bigger side quests, etc), star wars KOTOR 1/2, Deus Ex HR. Played them all a ton, never actually finished them.

Dishonored.
I killed so many people that the game started to make me feel bad. I wont spoil it, but I got really really sad because of my choices. Great game though.

fallout 3, AC:R, and AC:B

Oh I've also never beaten Fallout: New Vegas though I would play it for hours on end. I got really far in one save but I was stupid and only had it in one file. Pretty obvious where this is going.

i havent beaten a game in my life.

I never beat ghost and goblins the second time around, I got all the way to the final boss and killed it but when they were like "LOEL PLAY THE GAME AGIAN TO WIN" I was like forget that

I never beat ghost and goblins the second time around, I got all the way to the final boss and killed it but when they were like "LOEL PLAY THE GAME AGIAN TO WIN" I was like forget that
I haven't played Ghosts and Goblins myself, but that sounds like... hell. to say the least.

System Shock (both games), Doom II, Half-Life.

skyrim. bought it full price never really played it.

deus ex: human revolution. good game, just never got into it.

F:NV (felt too much like 3, didn't really care about it)

Oh I've also never beaten Fallout: New Vegas though I would play it for hours on end. I got really far in one save but I was stupid and only had it in one file. Pretty obvious where this is going.
the only reason I haven't completed new vegas is bc I don't want it to end lol

... :c