Author Topic: My Slayer_Infection won’t work.  (Read 857 times)

/title

When I open Slayer_Infection, I set up the teams, Infected and Survivors, give them both Sport-Playertype, and to be safe, make the default playetype Sports-Player. However, as you can see in the screenshot, I spawn and I have no tools no matter what I give the team, I seem to be on neither team (Once again, I had auto-sort on.) and if I try to move myself to a team, it does nothing. And I can’t even name my Minigame or edit the Settings, like if it’s default or not.
Is this because of the new slayer version? Or is it something else? Help would definitely be appreciated.

If you're using Slayer 4, it might have to be ported over. Not all old Slayer gamemodes will work with Slayer 4.

If you're using Slayer 4, it might have to be ported over. Not all old Slayer gamemodes will work with Slayer 4.
How to tell if i’m using Slayer 4?

How to tell if i’m using Slayer 4?
EDIT: I’m using version 3.9.4

Please post a console log.

I think this is it?

No it's not. You need to actually repeat the problem first.

Start Blockland.
Start a server with Slayer and Slayer_Infection.
Start an infection minigame with teams.
Try to put yourself in a team/join a team.
Close Blockland.
Post console log sometime before you start Blockland again.

No it's not. You need to actually repeat the problem first.

Start Blockland.
Start a server with Slayer and Slayer_Infection.
Start an infection minigame with teams.
Try to put yourself in a team/join a team.
Close Blockland.
Post console log sometime before you start Blockland again.
Alright, got it.

Bump.
So, nobody could find the problem?

Code: [Select]
Add-Ons/Gamemode_Slayer/Client/Dependencies/ServerPrefs.cs (414): Unable to find function SlayerClient_Support::setDynamicVariable
Add-Ons/Gamemode_Slayer/Client/Dependencies/ServerPrefs.cs (414): Unable to find function SlayerClient_Support::setDynamicVariable
Add-Ons/Gamemode_Slayer/Client/Dependencies/ServerPrefs.cs (188): Unable to find function SlayerClient_Support::getDynamicVariable
Add-Ons/Gamemode_Slayer/Client/Dependencies/ServerPrefs.cs (188): Unable to find function SlayerClient_Support::getDynamicVariable
Slayer (Server): Deactivating Slayer

Try re-downloading Slayer.

Code: [Select]
Slayer (Server): Deactivating Slayer

Try re-downloading Slayer.
Holy sweet jesus it worked. Thank you so much.