Author Topic: So Allahu Akbar is socially acceptable but Deus Vult is not?  (Read 4676 times)

http://www.polygon.com/2017/2/10/14560050/for-honor-deus-vult

What is this bullstuff? Deus Vult is no different from Allahu Akbar yet everyone chants "Allahu Akbar" and if you try to oppose it you are Islamophobic.

the writer was probably on the samurai faction and lost both betas, which in some wacky turn of psychological conflict and defeat led to this article

Allahu Akbar is used by every Muslim every single day. Every Muslim prayer is started with the worlds "allahu Akbar". It's an exclamation, not a battle cry like deus volt. Jihadists believe they will become "shuhada" or martyrs if they declare something like allahu Akbar before they die. To them, a martyr is granted automatic entrance to the highest levels of heaven. It's where the misconception comes from.

Tl;dr: over 1.6 billion people use allahu Akbar as an official phrase in Islam, so you can't deem it socially acceptable or not, cause they won't care.

Allahu Akbar is what they chant while being brainwashed in their prayers.

Then when they are about to kill some infidels they scream "Allahu Akbar"

I've always wondered what white people scream before they shoot up a school

Allahu Akbar is used by every Muslim every single day. Every Muslim prayer is started with the worlds "allahu Akbar". It's an exclamation, not a battle cry like deus volt. Jihadists believe they will become "shuhada" or martyrs if they declare something like allahu Akbar before they die. To them, a martyr is granted automatic entrance to the highest levels of heaven. It's where the misconception comes from.

Tl;dr: over 1.6 billion people use allahu Akbar as an official phrase in Islam, so you can't deem it socially acceptable or not, cause they won't care.

Just recently muslims killed someone for "witchcraft" and before they killed that person they said "allahu akbar"

Do you not understand how far back islam is?

You can't justify this "religion of peace" bullstuff.

Just recently muslims killed someone for "witchcraft" and before they killed that person they said "allahu akbar"

i didn't realize every muslim was the same

Deus Vult is some nerdy stuff

Islam and the cultures of Muslim countries need serious reform, but this can be difficult due to poverty, totalitarian regimes, and sectarian conflict. The issue is a bit more complicated than "they're bad people who wanna kill everyone". I'm from the Middle East, and you remind me of the hardline salafists and wahhabis way more than any real Muslim I've met. Stop reading jihadwatch dude, people like Robert Spencer are just out on a mission to villify an entire religion, despite the fact that there are so many sects and schools of thought on how to practice Islam. Come on Tony, you are bigger than this "good vs evil" way of thought. You know the world isn't this simple, but you choose to simplify it for yourself because you're scared. 

i didn't realize every muslim was the same

It's not a religion of peace.

Islam and the cultures of Muslim countries need serious reform, but this can be difficult due to poverty, totalitarian regimes, and sectarian conflict. The issue is a bit more complicated than "they're bad people who wanna kill everyone". I'm from the Middle East, and you remind me of the hardline salafists and wahhabis way more than any real Muslim I've met. Stop reading jihadwatch dude, people like Robert Spencer are just out on a mission to villify an entire religion, despite the fact that there are so many sects and schools of thought on how to practice Islam. Come on Tony, you are bigger than this "good vs evil" way of thought. You know the world isn't this simple, but you choose to simplify it for yourself because you're scared. 

You know Tony's a troll, right