Author Topic: How do i post add ons?  (Read 9882 times)

Well if you don't want me to prove that I can hack RSA encryption why are you still or even did argue in the first place?!
I'm not going to stay up past 12 arguing so if you want to test me do it now or you'll be admitting that i can hack RSA.

Well if you don't want me to prove that I can hack RSA encryption why are you still or even did argue in the first place?!
55, loving dumbass

11 and five.

55, loving dumbass

11 and five.
You are dumb! Your not supposed to tell me the primes! Get a number over 1000.

You are dumb! Your not supposed to tell me the primes! Get a number over 1000.
are you forgetin stupid or some stuff?

I don't know how many times people have to tell you this, but if you really want to prove yourself, hack dren. With the information he gave you, a novice hacker could easily hack into his system and do stuff. Seeing as you're apparently some hacking genius that thinks he can take down the government, you should be able hack him within minutes. Dren even gave you permission, meaning that he wouldn't press charges if you did hack him. Now please, hack him or just kill yourself because the world has too many idiots as it is.

I don't know how many times people have to tell you this, but if you really want to prove yourself, hack dren. With the information he gave you, a novice hacker could easily hack into his system and do stuff. Seeing as you're apparently some hacking genius that thinks he can take down the government, you should be able hack him within minutes. Dren even gave you permission, meaning that he wouldn't press charges if you did hack him. Now please, hack him or just kill yourself because the world has too many idiots as it is.
>Implying you (anyone) could actually hack into my computer.
Also, I already got him to admit that his entire ability to "hack" to government is actually just a tiny TI BASIC program that goes on his calculator that can "crack" some really basic type of "key" in *only* five or six years.
However, I've already got him to explain he has no way to actually get any files to decode, and thus he can't actually do anything because he has nothing to "crack" with his little script, and he never will, because it's on his loving calculator.

You don't have to be a chef to know bad food.