Author Topic: Do you use f.lux?  (Read 958 times)

I keep having to disable it whenever I watch stuff on my TV on my laptop. Other than that, I like it.

Doesn't iPhone have Night Shift?

5s+ only for no goddamn loving reason, except probably so people have that tiny bit more incentive to upgrade

Horrible tint of red really saturates the picture of anything, it looks pretty ugly, but I guess it cuts down on blue light intake which supposedly causes insomnia.

Ive been using it for probably two years now and I feel weird if its not on

I used it for like a month before I realized it was really annoying

No because my eyes are used to light unlike you cave apes.

i don't use it because i always use my computer in a well-lit room so i've never had problems with the screen

I use it. I noticed that sleeping was much easier when I started using it as well

Try to leave it on; occasionally I'll disable it and re-enable it an hour before I want to sleep if it's a busy night.

I also use it on my phone.

I just have a lamp next to my monitor

I use f.lux on my jailbroken iPad 4 (My iPad Pro isn't jailbroken yet, haven't got round to it.)  It really does make it easier to read at night time, and the automatic adjustment according to time of day is a nifty feature, though I prefer manually switching between on and off when I'm looking at videos or pictures.

I don't really use it much though.  I usually read a book / meditate on whatever / end up messing around with my schedule because I meditated too much, then sleep.  I'm considering getting it for my laptop for when I'm doing none of the above.

No because my eyes are used to light unlike you cave apes.

a wukong main smh