Author Topic: Untamed - lol you suck at this game your an idiot so i ban you  (Read 6133 times)

How bout everyone besides the two wins :D

Nice to see how quickly you joined my side. Also, capitalization does fall under the category of grammar, and most people with a basic knowledge of English would know this.

Nice to see how quickly you joined my side. Also, capitalization does fall under the category of grammar, and most people with a basic knowledge of English would know this.
That's what I was pointing out, capitalization does not fall under grammar

iz dis god grmer?  Am I cool nao?

Please refer to my post page 2 or 3, I believe

Please refer to my post page 2 or 3, I believe
I think its on Page 2.

Are you incapable of reading? Capitalization does fall under the category of grammar. Anything related to the syntax or speaking of a language would be classified as grammar. Since you seem to be incapable of processing what I say, read something you can't refute:

gram·mar
noun /ˈgramər/ 
grammars, plural

1. The whole system and structure of a language or of languages in general, usually taken as consisting of syntax and morphology (including inflections) and sometimes also phonology and semantics.

Anything else you'd like to mindlessly defend?

Are you incapable of reading? Capitalization does fall under the category of grammar. Anything related to the syntax or speaking of a language would be classified as grammar. Since you seem to be incapable of processing what I say, read something you can't refute:

Anything else you'd like to mindlessly defend?
Misread :| having an off day today, I need to shoot some zombies or something.....maybe pull back on the amount of chocolate I am consuming.

Grammar does indeed matter. You should practice executing it properly as well.
you are now pointing out trivial flaws in his grammar

Insulting people, spamming, kind of trolling, etc.  There are many others.
What.

I joined the server for 4 minutes and those words posted were my first.
You loving moron.

Why are you too arguing about proper grammar? Honestly if someone makes a grammar mistake on the internet it's not worth pointing out, at all. The Blockland forums aren't a professional work place, it doesn't matter if someone leaves their sentences uncaptialized. As long as it's legible then who gives a forget?

What.

You loving moron.
erhm... okay.. ?

Why are you too arguing about proper grammar? Honestly if someone makes a grammar mistake on the internet it's not worth pointing out, at all. The Blockland forums aren't a professional work place, it doesn't matter if someone leaves their sentences uncaptialized. As long as it's legible then who gives a forget?

*ahem*

What.

You loving moron.

Do you have any proof? If not, we're still at square one. Also, the fact that you instantly went to calling him a "loving Moron", leads me to believe you might be guilty of something.

Ether your an idiot. So what if players call hosts idiots. He had a proper reason; its not the same as saying it to Badspot. And he didn't go crying cause it was lag
OHOHOHO

Obviously.
OT: This Untamed sounds like a richard, regarding the other drama about him.

holy forget ether stop flaunting your ego over forums about a virtual lego game.