Author Topic: for ex robloxians that went to blockland  (Read 7157 times)

i was banned for eternity and i cried.
Crying over games is like having a spaz attack from winning a level of Pacman

Crying over games is like having a spaz attack from winning a level of Pacman

What if he had a spaz attack over beating mario 64 without 1-ups and without advanced tunnel holes
 :cookieMonster:

advanced tunnel holes

did i miss something? i played mario64 like 100 times over the years and i dont have a clue what that is

I think he is thinking about the fancy tubes?

um duh i was already ere or the pst months (roblox incident happened 2 years ago i think)
HOLY stuff YOU LIVE IN THE PHILIPPINES
just move out before i commit Self Delete

sorry for the bump but this topic is just too frikin funny.

About 6 years ago I got banned from runescape. And I cried. Are you 7 years old?

this topic should die, along with all topics about roblox. also person who wrote this, learn to spell and put a space post periods

"Only a year old and already walking like a pro. Your mother would've been so proud of you."
YEAY FALLOUT!!!!

Only time you should edit text is if you need to add something and you don't want to double post. or you want to dummy it down for the 5 yr olds. other wise, you're a pusillanimous individual.

as u c im an x robloxian my story is:
i was just a normal everyday robloxian with blockland until one day my bro bought me the ful version.so i was happy and i mailed my friend #%^$#&^# (had to censor it for his safety) and told  him i got blockland.then the next day i was banned for eternity and i cried.from that moment i joined the forums and played blockland and became happy again.as for roblox i sayed away from playing it s hard as i can
Wut? Speak english please.

Only time you should edit text is if you need to add something and you don't want to double post. or you want to dummy it down for the 5 yr olds. other wise, you're a pusillanimous individual.
Leme "dummy" this down for the 9 year old.

Shut up.

Leme "dummy" this down for the 9 year old.

Shut up.
If epic win and QFT had a baby that would describe this statement.