Author Topic: Key Deactivated  (Read 854 times)

Here's the issue. I bought blockland before I had my own email, so I used my parent's. It got hacked a few months ago, and someone began to use my key, and several times I was disconnected. A few days back, my account was deactivated, and I emailed Badspot. I still haven't gotten a reply. If someone can loan me a spare key, or if Badspot could reactivate mine and set it to another email, it would be much appreciated.

Needs better recovery system for keys :/ look at my post lol

If someone can loan me a spare key

Don't even ask for that crap...

I'm pretty sure you can get another key. At least my brother did when he explained the situation to Badspot when he was hacked.

STILL no reply on the email that i sent 3 DAYS AGO.
=(

It'd be best to just buy another key. When keys get deactivated they never get reactivated.

What do you mean by "hacked?" I haven't heard of Blocklanders who'd go so far to take a serial. Every case has been someone putting their serial in a bad spot. Besides that, why would you ask for a key to loan when you know that would get it deactivated? As for emailing Badspot, give him more time. He won't reactivate the key, but you might be allowed to buy new ones without him giving wraith for it.

Thing is, I can't buy a new one, because my parents only give me a dollar a week. twenty straight weeks of savings? no. I don't see why I couldn't get a new key. My email got hacked, and so was my key. Why should I have to pay again?

Thing is, I can't buy a new one, because my parents only give me a dollar a week.

That's loving stupid.

Anyway, Badspot takes a few days to reply seeing as he gets hundreds of emails requesting help.  Give it time.  You may just get a new ID free.

Needs better recovery system for keys :/ look at my post lol
He's not asking to recover it because it's already been deactivated.

I'm pretty sure you can get another key. At least my brother did when he explained the situation to Badspot when he was hacked.
Same. I got a new one from Badspot for free.

Yeah, I'm just kinda pissed at something else, and when I saw Mega's reply, I thought he meant I wouldn't get another key. -_-

There's absolutely nothing we can do about it.

Your key is deactivated. We have no power over that.

Either try to get Badspot's attention, or buy a new one.