Author Topic: Savant (37382) - Attempting to scam keys.  (Read 8098 times)

sad thing is im related to this kid
Shhhhh, we don't judge here.

The worst part in all of this? He took the name of my favorite EDM producer.

I mean yeah, he tried to phish accounts and stuff, but why did he have to use such an innocent name...
Im pretty sure a savant is someone with a severe mental disorder who is really really smart in a certain field.

Im pretty sure a savant is someone with a severe mental disorder who is really really smart in a certain field.

Oh yeah, I knew that a LOOOOONG time ago. Way before I knew of the artist.

Still sad though.

I have deactivated his key, and this isn't the first time.  Kid's name is Tanner McMstar fish.  His previous forum account, Gweedo, was banned for code theft - he blatantly copied someone's add-on and claimed it as his own and continued to profess authorship even after he was confronted with overwhelming evidence. 

His previous key, 14705 "factor-x", was deactivated in a separate incident involving, you guessed it, phishing.  He put a bit more effort into the layout last time (see attached images).
Badspot, please stop putting quotes around your links.

a verification for v21 lol

somebody's trying too hard to steal keys

a verification for v21 lol

somebody's trying too hard to steal keys
I guess he also tried his best on making his "website" look real. It looks nothing like an actual registering website.

Love how he was too lazy to actually get his own domain, they are only like 4 dollars if you use coupons on godaddy. Anyway, good thing he was banned.