Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5918669 times)

What mods are good that don't add a stuffload of complicated things that I don't need?  Don't tell me Aether or whatever tech craft thing that creates an automatic mining machine, I hate those.
thirst mod, mo' creatures, battle craft, ect. fun stuff.

tech craft thing that creates an automatic mining machine
ooo that sounds interesting. I have always wanted to industrialize Minecraft.

tekkit and technic pack

This is how that mod goes:

1. Do nothing but collect resources for hours on end
2. Build complicated machines that collect even more resources
3. Sit around while your machines make diamonds
4. Realize that the only thing this accomplishes is essentially attaining Creative Mode in Survival

4. Realize that the only thing this accomplishes is essentially attaining Creative Mode in Survival
Sounds good to me.

that's until you decide it will be funny if you build one of those mining structures around your friend's house.

This is how vanilla Minecraft goes:
1. Find some diamonds.
2. Enchant your things.
3. Kill the dragon.

You should get Millénaire.

This is how vanilla Minecraft goes:
1. Find some diamonds.
2. Enchant your things.
3. Kill the dragon.
this is why we need a zombie survival server that offers limited customization of your world + respawning. like minez but you can make a safehouse with a stockpile and not full of starfishs.

Badspot should host a Minecraft server and call it the official Blockland Minecraft server.

Badspot should host a Minecraft server and call it the official Blockland Minecraft server.
sounds like a stuff idea. No one would ever look for the game blockland because they would assume it's just a catchy name for the server, and if anyone did search the game we would have a lot more minecigarettes calling blockland "a minecraft ripoff."

At best you'll get 8 diamonds after waiting literally an hour for the thing to get to bedrock.

And then you have to take the giant ass thing apart and rebuild it somewhere else.

At best you'll get 8 diamonds after waiting literally an hour for the thing to get to bedrock.

And then you have to take the giant ass thing apart and rebuild it somewhere else.
feed everything into one of those equal exchange things.

Equal Exchange makes it so you need like 800 cobblestone to get a diamond or something, and I don't know if Technic/Tekkit even has it...

Equal Exchange makes it so you need like 800 cobblestone to get a diamond or something, and I don't know if Technic/Tekkit even has it...
i think it does, but still, you just keep refeeding everything into one of those machines and have diamonds pulled out by one of those filter tube things.