Author Topic: Retail Discussion!  (Read 53078 times)

EDIT: For some reason none of my text got posted in here. My bad.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2006, 07:05:40 PM by mocheeze »

Another idea to go along with the "pearlescent" or "jelly" properties:

IRIDESCENT!

I think i spelled it correctly...

Dont forget maybe a setting to make clear bricks less clear IE diffuse setting. I think it's very necessary for builds featuring things like stained glass.

Badspot says he plans to make at least 1 of each type of vehicle (flying, water, driving, etc).

Also, you will be able to install on multiple computers, but you won't be able to play on them at the same time unless you're on LAN or from the same IP address (i.e. behind the same router). That's what Badspot said a while back, so it might have changed.
Thats good if Badspot still has it in mind.

Yeah, so only one payment for me and my bros.

Badspot says he plans to make at least 1 of each type of vehicle (flying, water, driving, etc).

Also, you will be able to install on multiple computers, but you won't be able to play on them at the same time unless you're on LAN or from the same IP address (i.e. behind the same router). That's what Badspot said a while back, so it might have changed.

Thanks mocheeze! (cant wait for feb 11 when is out!)

I cannot wait!
if only it was out sooner...

Oh yea, will there be like an auto updater? also i wanna see the model for the rocket launcher! Also pictures of air vehicles please!

Oh yea, will there be like an auto updater? also i wanna see the model for the rocket launcher! Also pictures of air vehicles please!
Yes, if you'd actually look it up.

jeez dumbells calm down! Cant a guy ask a question?

jeez dumbells calm down! Cant a guy ask a question?

Not if he's too stupid to search first.

jeez dumbellsGuys calm down! Cant a guy ask a question thats been answered before and not get attacked?

jeez dumbellsGuys calm down! Cant a guy ask a question in poor English thats been answered 12 times before and not get attacked?

Poor english?? i cant even spell vehricals right!