Author Topic: zOMG!  (Read 3138 times)

Gaia is a hellhole full of the worst people ever conceived: Animetards, gaiafgts, and Narutards.
Ever checked out their forums?

Worst thing I've ever seen.

Yes, Even worse than Goatse, Tubgirl, and any other shock image made.

I think the beta version is called "Return to blockland." Im not sure but its still cool.

You are an idiot.

They let me into the beta a while ago, but i didnt know how to get in and play it?

Ever checked out their forums?

Worst thing I've ever seen.

Yes, Even worse than Goatse, Tubgirl, and any other shock image made.
Agreed. And it's also filled with handicapped 10 year olds.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 12:22:09 PM by koolkody12 »

I KNOW!! I play gaia too, and I LOVE it! It's so addicting!!!
Agreed. And it's also filled with handicapped 10 year olds.
The site is restricted to people 13 years of age and older. Most people upload pictures of themselves, and it's just obvious to tell how old someone is on gaia. I'm gonna love gaia no matter what, because I'm an anime freak.
if lawn gnomes are stronger than you you just suck
Try working to get stronger, that was a weak point for me too originally, but now I'm going over to the Zen Gardens and am quickly gaining new weapons for it. I can kill any gnome with one shot :D
I think the main reason I like gaia is just because they aren't super serious. It's funny, and we can all talk about anything we like there :3 I know that gaia is almost hated as much as Roblox here, but I'm managing to be able to play both equally. :) Not to mention that it's really all about the social stuff, that's what I do the most is earn gold and talk people's ears off XD But like blockland, we tend to quickly wipe out any and all people who do not wish to follow the rules.

I KNOW!! I play gaia too, and I LOVE it! It's so addicting!!!

You're on my list, friend.

The site is restricted to people 13 years of age and older. Most people upload pictures of themselves, and it's just obvious to tell how old someone is on gaia.

You fail to realize that people lie about their age to play the game. Some guy who thought that I was a girl tried to cyber with me. Most people never show their picture at all. I hate immature 10 year old naruto/gaia tards, who can't spell, act handicapped in-game, and try to fit in with the so-called teens in it. I never see the fun behind gaia, it's just a stuffty avatar roleplaying game.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 09:40:06 AM by koolkody12 »

im on logans quests now but it's bugged as stuff and i have no quests to do =(

I've leveled a lot nao.

Gaia was alright as a simple Roleplaying device..

Why make it a MMO.

...youmust not know what an mmo is....

It is short for mmorpg

which means massively multiplayer online role playing game

it was already an online rpg

...youmust not know what an mmo is....

It is short for mmorpg

which means massively multiplayer online role playing game

it was already an online rpg

You know what i mean.

I don't think he does :|

correct, althoguth i couldm extract this bit:

"Gaia was already a roleplaying type game, why make it more mmorpg like then before"

maybe?

I've leveled a lot nao.
If only anyone cared and it didn't suck.