Author Topic: GravityKart DEMO!  (Read 1843 times)

I was digging through some old blockland files and remembered a project I started at the end of 13'.... so here it is.  This is a speedkart edit that allows you to drive on surfaces upsidedown, sidways, etc..
Come experience the madness of GravityKart on the demo map Purple Planet!

This would be awesome if filipe wasn't making a superhover which sticks to walls

The shifting gravity is making for some funny accidents.  Meanwhile here's some people doing the first loop.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 02:57:17 PM by Master Matthew »

needs a more interesting map
come on its gravity karts make some sort of mind-bending stuff

also make karts explode when they're too far away from the center of the map because some people just rocket off and won't Self Delete to end the round

needs a more interesting map
come on its gravity karts make some sort of mind-bending stuff

also make karts explode when they're too far away from the center of the map because some people just rocket off and won't Self Delete to end the round
This is just a concept demonstration server.  I don't have any intentions of making actual maps for it or developing it any further due to lack of time.  But thanks for the suggestions.  If anyone wants to develop it further so it can become a popular gamemode I'd be glad to discuss it, shoot me a PM.

Karts that stick to the walls, you say?
Develop into a popular gamemode, you say?
Sounds familiar somehow...

Karts that stick to the walls, you say?
Develop into a popular gamemode, you say?
Sounds familiar somehow...

what the forget is your problem