Author Topic: Old Roblox Rocket Launcher [DONE CHECK ADDON SECT.]  (Read 8488 times)

Looks better than the roblox rocket launcher.
I've never seen it before other than in the picture, so that would explain some artistic liberty in improving its look

Alright, seems like nobody has a problem with the model. I'll convert it into a weapon tomorrow

Make sure it uses the Duck Cannon explosion sound to make it sound more robloxy.

Make sure it uses the Duck Cannon explosion sound to make it sound more robloxy.

This is true.

It looks great, sorry for the delay, I have been busy for a few days.

Someone should model it in ROBLOX, like how I model my stuff. It's a simple platform, don't blame me.

Someone should model it in ROBLOX, like how I model my stuff. It's a simple platform, don't blame me.
Roblox removed the ability for users to make their own models using a 3d engine. People are forced to use bricks now.

It would be really tedious to do.

Roblox removed the ability for users to make their own models using a 3d engine. People are forced to use bricks now.

It would be really tedious to do.
So, Conan's model or a Blocket Launcher?

Uhh no rush but, Conan are you still working on this?

From what i remember the roblox rocket launcher also had ''explosion lag'', basically the projectile could bounce before even exploding  :cookieMonster:

but i don't know if anyone else has experienced this, maybe it was just lag

From what i remember the roblox rocket launcher also had ''explosion lag'', basically the projectile could bounce before even exploding  :cookieMonster:

but i don't know if anyone else has experienced this, maybe it was just lag

I almost ALWAYS EXPERIENCE THIS LAG

The ROBLOX rocket launcher did not have a 7 second delay, it had a 7 second cooldown between shots

That new model looks way better than the original.

Should it shoot the slow brick projectile, though?

That new model looks way better than the original.

Should it shoot the slow brick projectile, though?
Yes is should be slow, for nostalgia reasons.

The ROBLOX rocket launcher did not have a 7 second delay, it had a 7 second cooldown between shots
The delay I mentioned was for when the rocket spawned, then it would gain velocity, the cooldown is different, though I hope he didn't get the two mixed up.