Author Topic: more powerpuff girls stuff: now with a bit of Gorillaz MVs thrown in  (Read 3786 times)

The Emmy-winning series ran on Cartoon Network from 1998-2005 and will soar again as a brand-new, redesigned and re-imagined CG special coming in 2013 where the trio of pint-sized super heroines will be called upon to rescue not just the city of Townsville, but the USA and the world! Featuring an original song “I Wish I Was A Powerpuff Girl” performed by Beatles legend Ringo Starr, who also portrays Townsville’s most famous flamboyant mathematician, “Fibonacci Sequins,” this all-new original special comes from a powerhouse creative team featuring animation talent from around the globe including acclaimed director Dave Smith and award-winning art director Kevin Dart and is produced by Cartoon Network Studios in association with UK’s Passion Pictures. The special also features the original voice cast reprising their iconic roles and will premiere later this year.
Source

reactions:

I honestly hate the new way they're drawn.

original voice cast reprising their iconic roles
No

way.

mlp brought made moe mainstream and this stuff is going to be moe as forget

i already knew about this.
sure, it was mostly a rumor at the time, but i was riiiight

they're doing the same with Teen Titans.
it looks loving disgusting.

i severely hate how they're drawn

severely

mlp brought made moe mainstream and this stuff is going to be moe as forget

whudju say about me

Well this is what you get. Cartoons go from handdrawn to computer animated.

Computer animated cartoons are crap.

So now they have a seven year old drawing the characters in MSPaint?

This is meant for the younger audience right

I honestly hate the new way they're drawn.
I think its kind of cute

Craig McCraken is not tied to the reboot

He also wasn't in charge of the last 2 seasons of Dexter's Laboratory and those 2 seasons sucked ass.