Author Topic: Do i have to go to prom?  (Read 3368 times)

what?
Its just a saying thats pretty common in Miami, someone who can't girls usually says "i don't pull any hoes".  I know that hoes is derogatory for women, but the girls at my school say the same thing.

Also, yeah they said that the other ones were all ugly.  Whatever that means.

Furry and friend are synonymous

AAAHHHHH stuff brother DAMM😂😂💯👌👏

Is that why you didn't go?
I didn't go cause im too busy with ur mum

i'm going to prom but not with a dude. i'm going with my female #squad and we're all going as each other's dates lol

I'll be your girlfriend op

I didn't go cause im too busy with ur mum
She can't be my mum, this is AMERICA

im going to prom but I'm just going with my friends, idk why everyone assumes you need a prom date.

Furry and friend are synonymous
AAAHHHHH stuff brother DAMM😂😂💯👌👏
Its time to stop

Why are you so obsessed with me? Step off kid.

Australia doesn't have a "prom" but rather a "formal". I didn't have a date either, so I decided to just take the piss out of the night. I don't remember my exact outfit except for the three bow-ties. I spent most of the night buying rounds of drinks for friends and sitting in with the smokers. I dunno how it is in America, but you're not expected to "dance" and there's going to be plenty of people who aren't giving a stuff (we had our own loud music outside and we were singing the night away until the after party).

Just go and make what fun you can.

Why are you so obsessed with me?

At this point you're either trolling or you have a severe developmental disorder. Both things should warrant ignoring your posts completely

How much do you think you can randomly personally attack somebody before they just straight up dislike you?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 01:00:30 PM by IkeTheGeneric »