Author Topic: Re: Yuki  (Read 1351 times)

I am glad to see he has greatly evolved from his old nooby spamposting ways, but I do not like where he is now. Every single post he makes seems to be something negative, and usually has no grounds for such a statement. I would be perfectly ok if he were to state why something sucks, but instead he will just say that he doesn't like soemthing and that it fails. I have not seen one positive post from him in such a long time, infact, I am going to check his recent posts to see how long ago he said something that didnt involve calling someone fail or soemthing.

I preferred him when he was a noob, before he found Facepunch.

I am glad to see he has greatly evolved from his old nooby spamposting ways, but I do not like where he is now. Every single post he makes seems to be something negative, and usually has no grounds for such a statement. I would be perfectly ok if he were to state why something sucks, but instead he will just say that he doesn't like soemthing and that it fails. I have not seen one positive post from him in such a long time, infact, I am going to check his recent posts to see how long ago he said something that didnt involve calling someone fail or soemthing.
I apologise. You're right, i've been an ass lately. (No, not being sarcastic) I don't know what it is, but i feel really irritated by everything lately. Thanks for pointing this out.

I apologise. You're right, i've been an ass lately. (No, not being sarcastic) I don't know what it is, but i feel really irritated by everything lately. Thanks for pointing this out.
yuki's back?
Nope.

i feel really irritated by everything lately.
Lol me too, maybe its something in the water
"Don't drink the water! it makes you forget"

I've been mildly pissed off to.  Maybe it's my brother being a richard.

No, I have found my friends fealing pissed after having to leave for school. In the morning, all they want to do is got on the computer.
No computer = RAWRRAWR (Bad mood)

being within 10 feet of siblings = loving pissed.