Poll

Shutdown.

Shutdown.
0 (0%)
Shutdown.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Server (Shutdown - Read OP)  (Read 36308 times)

Ok, so maybe he can work on that, but primarily I'm talking about on the forums.
whining, bitching, complaining people are "flaming" him, spamming his trench wars topic, etc

Jesus forget, will you people leave Glass along and stop flaming him?

He has done nothing wrong.

Surely buying a new account wasn't the best idea, but seriously.
are you aware that he's moby1997?

whining, bitching, complaining people are "flaming" him, spamming his trench wars topic, etc
Are you brain damaged?

People ARE flaming him and he's defending himself. I specifically said that.
are you aware that he's moby1997?
But he's changed.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
His forums behavior has changed.

Now, his admin skills changing remains to be seen.

No offense Glass.

His forums behavior has changed.
Is that why he's still being constantly banned and banned from the forums time after time?

It's obviously not us, we're not the ones being banned.

Is that why he's still being constantly banned and banned from the forums time after time?

AND, we're not responsible for making him rage and GET himself banned for not thinking

Well, he's um, he's uh better now, yeah! And he's, uh um, I think I need to lie down...

Well, he's um, he's uh better now, yeah! And he's, uh um, I think I need to lie down...
why do you always try to support the handicaps?

why are you all posting in his official topic JUST to insult him?

i loving hate him but you guys arguing and insulting him in this topic is just uncalled for, this reason does not justify you guys randomly attacking his topic.

what if i made an official topic and people insulted me because i was banned before? (wolfygod)
it's unjustified and bullstuff even if he is hated.

why do you always try to support the handicaps?
Look, I feel Glass has changed.

You may have different opinions but that doesn't give you the right to flame him. Seriously, if you don't like him, just ignore him.

IMG]http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh512/Gypsum777/b8dc5ff4505d53b16610fa8209babb22.jpg[/img]
I don't

how does this

what

Some idiot named darksoul is abusing invincibility to spawnkill red and hes going for a killstreak of 69.

darksoul22 is spawnkilling the red spawn while abusing invincibility glitch

Some idiot named darksoul is abusing invincibility to spawnkill red and hes going for a killstreak of 69.

oohp